40 replies to this topic

#16 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • PSN:fissure100
  • XBox Live:fissure100

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Anor Londo is tough, I got the Black Iron and Havel's sets, using a mixture of both currently. All the guys scattered around this place that look like black knights are annoying. Especially the ones that fire arrows D: Can't wait to get to a blacksmith, my equips are lacking.

Yeah the black knights with arrows are annoying,

#17 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

http://kotaku.com/58...-has-new-bosses

#18 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Interesting....very interesting...

If it's as balls to the wall as the console versions I might actually get it.

#19 Haku

Haku

If there were to be two omniscience's, I would be both!

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • 3DS:0087-2309-5973
  • PSN:SomaCruz89
  • Steam:SomaCruz89
  • XBox Live:RoboFrogMage

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

I've beaten the 360 version, but I'm thinking about picking this one up for the extra bosses and potential mods. I'm hoping for controller support, which I'm pretty sure they will include.

#20 Akuma

Akuma

Network Warrior

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • 3DS:5413-0073-0975
  • Steam:xxshenakumaxx
  • XBox Live:xXShenAkumaXx

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Ahhhhh If only I had a PC that could handle the intensity of Dark Souls. Sounds like it would be a great idea.

#21 Haku

Haku

• Members
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

I just hope it's optimized well for PC's. I don't want my PC chugging in Blighttown like it was on my 360. The slowdown accounted for a lot of my deaths in that area. <_<

#22 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

http://www.gamersdai...End-of-May.html

#23 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Ah fudge must get platinum

#24 Haku

Haku

• Members
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Really? Someone better start a petition to keep the servers on! That game would be impossible without hints, summons, and starting out in gray world tendency...Oh, and I still need to beat this game before the 31st. I've beaten Dark Souls, but World Tendencies and places like Valley of Defilement make me "ARRRRRRARRARRRARR!!!!!!!!!!1111 D:<"

Edited by Haku, 14 April 2012 - 01:11 AM.

#25 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

You mean White World Tendency? I hear that's the best one to have.

#26 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

Really? Someone better start a petition to keep the servers on! That game would be impossible without hints, summons, and starting out in gray world tendency...Oh, and I still need to beat this game before the 31st. I've beaten Dark Souls, but World Tendencies and places like Valley of Defilement make me "ARRRRRRARRARRRARR!!!!!!!!!!1111 D:<"

Yeah, going through 5-2 again so i can again beat the bosses and the game so i can kill the 5 black world characters or whatever so i can get my character tendandcy to pure White so i can get the friends ring then getting it to pure black for the foes ring has made me realized that i really hate the valley of defilement levels, and the fact that even though i used the dupe glitch to raise my magic and other stats to the highest after beating the game like 2 times, the enemies still do a good amount of damage XD.

Since they still get a bit harder each time i beat the game.

As for Dark Souls, ugh still stuck on the Anor Londo Boss, so evil.

#27 Haku

Haku

• Members
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

Yeah, going through 5-2 again so i can again beat the bosses and the game so i can kill the 5 black world characters or whatever so i can get my character tendandcy to pure White so i can get the friends ring then getting it to pure black for the foes ring has made me realized that i really hate the valley of defilement levels, and the fact that even though i used the dupe glitch to raise my magic and other stats to the highest after beating the game like 2 times, the enemies still do a good amount of damage XD.

Since they still get a bit harder each time i beat the game.

As for Dark Souls, ugh still stuck on the Anor Londo Boss, so evil.

Yeah, I hate Valley of Defilement much more than I did Blighttown. Blighttown is evil, but at least you get really good poison/plague resist armor right at the beginning of the level. Plus, the bonfires aren't too far apart in that level. Valley of Defilement is incredibly evil with Demon's Souls "start at the beginning of the level," crap. It's not that bad, but I always manage to fuck up either right before the boss area, or at the boss fight, so I end up having to run the area again.

If you're having problems with
Spoiler
, I would recommend summoning more than one person to help you. If you hang around the bonfire nearest to the boss fog with humanity, tons of people will thrown down summon signs. Once you split them up, it's very easy. Just make sure you defeat
Spoiler
first, otherwise the fight is significantly harder near the end. Also, if you have the Lightning Spear from Sen's Fortress, upgrade that to +5 and defeat
Spoiler
with it. Also, I would recommond Quelagg's Furysword +5 or some other fire sword to make quick work of
Spoiler
. Fire spells are effective, but they also miss a lot of times. Also, I would recommend a bow and arrow for picking off enemies from far away if you're low on health.The fight if tough, but with summons and the right equipment, it's not impossible.

You mean White World Tendency? I hear that's the best one to have.

Yeah, sorry. I had few too many Guiness's last night. I meant that if the servers were cut off, players would automatically start in gray world tendency instead of white, or whatever special tendencies they had going on. I wonder if a P2P system could work with Demon's Souls, while negating the cost of a server? I mean, the game was made to have the online component. It would suck without it.

#28 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

Yeah, I hate Valley of Defilement much more than I did Blighttown. Blighttown is evil, but at least you get really good poison/plague resist armor right at the beginning of the level. Plus, the bonfires aren't too far apart in that level. Valley of Defilement is incredibly evil with Demon's Souls "start at the beginning of the level," crap. It's not that bad, but I always manage to fuck up either right before the boss area, or at the boss fight, so I end up having to run the area again.

If you're having problems with

Spoiler
, I would recommend summoning more than one person to help you. If you hang around the bonfire nearest to the boss fog with humanity, tons of people will thrown down summon signs. Once you split them up, it's very easy. Just make sure you defeat
Spoiler
first, otherwise the fight is significantly harder near the end. Also, if you have the Lightning Spear from Sen's Fortress, upgrade that to +5 and defeat
Spoiler
with it. Also, I would recommond Quelagg's Furysword +5 or some other fire sword to make quick work of
Spoiler
. Fire spells are effective, but they also miss a lot of times. Also, I would recommend a bow and arrow for picking off enemies from far away if you're low on health.The fight if tough, but with summons and the right equipment, it's not impossible.

Yeah, sorry. I had few too many Guiness's last night. I meant that if the servers were cut off, players would automatically start in gray world tendency instead of white, or whatever special tendencies they had going on. I wonder if a P2P system could work with Demon's Souls, while negating the cost of a server? I mean, the game was made to have the online component. It would suck without it.

Yeah i currently have the quaalegs furysword, but it does crap damage since my Dex isn't high. Like 13 Dex with around 22-23 str, i was going for more of a strength build while trying to raise vitality to for HP.

I know i have some Demon Titanite to raise the furysword, though not sure exactly how much i have, I have 0 humanity lol, i can't get humanity for crap. Though the rats in the sewers near the drake sword dragon seemed to drop them a lot. But since then i get them on and off.

Yeah, i managed to defeat
Spoiler

All in all eventually i fail. I'll have to look at a walkthrough or something to find out where the bonfire up the left stairs from the boss door is. Currently at the one at the start of Anor Londo, so i have to go down the giant elevator, which is more annoying after the boss kills me a million times and i have to go down it again lol. I remember being at the bonfire near the boss when i rented it. Though i ended up going back to the start so i could go after qualeegs furysword.

Edited by FISSURE, 14 April 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#29 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

http://kotaku.com/59...or-windows-live

Is Games for Windows Live really that bad?

#30 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

http://kotaku.com/59...or-windows-live

Is Games for Windows Live really that bad?

Not sure, it didn't seem to bad i guess when i used Age of Empires 3 for it, back when they had the special the game was like 1 dollar or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users