• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 (Insert)

(Insert)

Dr McCaptain Brackets

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

Click here if you can't see the image below.

Posted Image

You know Certs already, but not BlockBot, who is another character of mine created to be companion to the adventurous Certs.

Except for the background, which I stole off the internet, and the flame effects, which were taken from another sprite sheet collection (New Rayg Expansion), all sprites and effects you see were created by me.

#2 Linkmaster30000

Linkmaster30000

Your Hero, Even if You Don't Know it Yet

• Bohemian Mafia
  • 7,196 posts
  • 3DS:5370-0513-1062
  • NINID:Linkmaster30000
  • PSN:LM30K
  • XBox Live:Linkmaster30000

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:57 AM

This is probably your best looking comic to date. It also looks like it's going to be good in general.

That being said, I'll always miss Rex... But keep going with this. I want to see how it develops.

#3 (Insert)

(Insert)

Dr McCaptain Brackets

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

This is probably your best looking comic to date. It also looks like it's going to be good in general.

That being said, I'll always miss Rex... But keep going with this. I want to see how it develops.

Hm, I didn't completely have the intention of making this a series, although it has crossed my mind. There would be Rex of course, somewhere in there. But I guess I could give it a shot, and it would be easy as they would be random funnies instead of following a specific main plot.

As for ATftA, that's on standstill for a while. I'm working out about just the entire plot so I don't find myself in a tight spot later on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users