Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (???)
Time: 2:45 AM

"Pant~ pant~ pant~"

???: "Oh god, oh god! They can't find me! If they do... It'll be the end of me! No one likes me out here! Dammit! All I ever wanted was --"

*Splash!*

???: "Gah! I can't swim! I can't swim!!!"

ZF: "Bro! Can you hear that! Someone's out in the pond!"
SW: "It's hard to miss anyone making that much noise~"

*Tromp tromp tromp*

ZF: "It's Barty!"
SW: "What the halluvit is he doing out here?"

Barty: NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! *trips*
*Splash!*

ZF: He's floundering like a fish.
SW: Alright man, that's enough, you're coming with us. *places cuffs onto Barty*
ZF: Are those really necessary?
SW: Of all people, I least expected you to say that! Of course it is! It's manly to cuff a criminal.
ZF: or kinky~

*The two drag Barty away*

EPISODE 1
Bomb Shed Turnabout

Out in early hours of the morning, all of KG are outside, trying to catch a glance at the recently taped off crater where DP's bomb shed once stood. There was tension in the air, as the members murmured, wondering who actually did it. Though none of them saw a thing that happened, the only thing they all could agree on was that the area lingered with the aroma of snack foods.

The once enraged DP now sat in despair near the steps to the grand back doors of the building. Amidst his sudden depression, he heard the return of ZF and SW, and the whining voice that belonged to... none other than... Barty! His tears suddenly dried up, and he leaped into the air like a lioness on her prey.

"HE DID THIS! I SAW HIM RUN!" DP bellowed. "DAMN YOU BARTY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Already half-witted and traumatized, Barty let out a sniffle and crumpled into the two men holding him in custody.

Donut: "Take Barty to the holding cell men. *He pushes back DP* DP... pull yourself together, pal. We'll get this all sorted out, pal, don't you worry. Go get some rest, and stay out of trouble. "

As DP returns to his to his room, the night ends with plenty of questions, lots of tape, spinning lights... and one heck of a huge hole in the ground...

---

Alright mates, this is where the fun starts. As you already know, the Investigation round has begun. I will post up the rules in the other thread in a moment. Please resist posting here until the Court Round opening occurs in the mean time (you can use the other thread). Also, can I have this thread pinned?

===

And no game can start without the proper introductions:

Barty - played by DP - The Defendant

HoT - The Prosecutor
Menelaus - The Attorney
TJ - The Judge

Donut - the Detective

MoM - The Attorney's aide

Haku - Graveyard Shift worker

LM - Graveyard Shift worker

DP - Bomb Expert... owner of a crater

And everyone else - The Jury

Edited by Fufufu, 05 April 2008 - 12:15 PM.

#2 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:14 PM

April 5 - 10:00 AM
Court Room 1

~The smell of fresh timber and varnish fills the air from the recently built court room. In the stands, many members of KG over look the "arena" in the center of the room, where the battle of wits will about to begin.~

The Judge takes his place at his desk, and taps his gavel to get everyone's attention. The room is filled with excited anticipation... though a few aren't so happy to be here, particularly Barty.

----

You may begin TJ.

Edited by Fufufu, 05 April 2008 - 12:15 PM.

#3 teej

teej

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:07 PM

This court is now in session, please will the defense and prosecution make their opening statements.

#4 Sapphire

Sapphire

Freakazoid!

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

The prosecution is ready, Your Honor~!

#5 Medium of Mystery

Medium of Mystery

Aide to a new Attorney

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:13 PM

"And so it begins." thought KG's resident medium as she stood next to the attorney at the defense's desk, she had a very short amount of time to reverse her sleeping pattern to a normal diurnal one in order to make the trial in time.

Still, on the plus side, a day's investigation had gone a long way, the pair had found a lot of useful information for their case, along with her personal investigation, permitted by Hanz.

Still, for now, she would keep her silence, speaking up whenever Melanaus got stuck.

She looked at the prosecutor, HoT, as she declared that the prosecution was ready, she couldn't help but wonder if the prosecution was ready for what the defense had learned over the course of their investigation.

#6 Menelaus

Menelaus

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Location:Where Happy Cows come from. And no, that place is not California!
  • XBox Live:Mr Redz

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

"The Defense is also ready your honor."

#7 Sapphire

Sapphire

Freakazoid!

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

The prosecution would prefer if the defense's aide would not narrate what's going on in the courtroom for the rest of the trial!

Now for the opening statement:

Two nights ago in the Great Lake, a rare incident occured involving the explosion of a bomb shed, owned by the "victim", Mr. DP. The next morning, two residents, ZF and SW, witnessed Barty, the defendant fleeing from the scene of the crime and was then arrested on suspicion of intent destruction of property.

*snaps*

Today, the prosecution plans on revealing the defendant's guilt in his destroying the bomb shed single-handedly.

That is all, Your Honor.

Edited by Trucy Wright, 05 April 2008 - 01:56 PM.

#8 Menelaus

Menelaus

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Location:Where Happy Cows come from. And no, that place is not California!
  • XBox Live:Mr Redz

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

"Your Honor, I have no idea what the Prosecution is talking about. My aide has yet to say a word to this court room. What goes on in her head is her own business and if the Prosecution are mind readers, then God have mercy on us all."

Edited by Benjamin L. Matlock, 05 April 2008 - 01:21 PM.

#9 teej

teej

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Sustained.

Please refrain from making your thought process visible to the rest of the court as much as possible. Those in the court should be making sure they only say what is needed, making points necessary to the case, leaving out as much personal opinion and bias as possible.

Strike 1 for the defense's aide. 2 more and you'll be removed from the court room.

This case can be summarised as follows; defendant is Barty, who is being prosecuted for criminal damage to a weapon-storage unit

The prosecution may now call the first witness to the stand.

Edited by TJP, 05 April 2008 - 01:37 PM.

#10 Sapphire

Sapphire

Freakazoid!

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:38 PM

Thank you, Your Honor.

The prosecution would like to shed some light on the crime scene. So, I would like to call Detective Donut to the stand.

#11 mdonut281

mdonut281

The more it tells, the less you know.

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:39 PM

Donut steps up to the stand, adorned in his 281st Battle Shihakusho Robes.

Hello, everyone.

#12 Sapphire

Sapphire

Freakazoid!

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

Witness, please state your full name and occupation to the court.

#13 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

My name's mdonut281, Donut to those I know for more than a heartbeat. *winks* I'm the Captain of the 281st Armed Forces as well as part of the security detail for KG. *nods his head*

#14 Sapphire

Sapphire

Freakazoid!

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:45 PM

Very well then, Detective. Please describe the crime scene for us.

#15 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

As you can see, there was a crater left by the explosion alongside splintered remains of the shed. Hardly nothing left. Ruins, char marks, that's it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users