#62 mdonut281

mdonut281

The more it tells, the less you know.

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:52 PM

@ LM- yep, tell me about it Stab.gif

@ SW- I did!!! XD.gif XD.gif XD.gif

@ Phaeon- Haha, yeah, at this point everyone has a backstory. :) Some more important than others, but yeah, we all have backstories. I made sure of that. ;)

Thanks for reading, all of you! :D

#63 Menelaus

Menelaus

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Location:Where Happy Cows come from. And no, that place is not California!
  • XBox Live:Mr Redz

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:39 PM

Very amazing chapter Donut! Very exciting chapter. I just wish that another episode was up already! Keep up the great work dude!

#64 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:33 AM

I'm... going to wash my mouth out now... and get my tin-foil hat

#65 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:47 PM

Previously, on KG: Anomalies of Our Time…

Goodbye, Mr. Bouyen.
Caught in a grueling duel from a meeting solely by chance, Maratheis Bouyen is trying to fend off and recapture Gennaro Corleone. It was thought that he had the upper hand, until Gennaro flung his only weapon, his hammer, away and started to threaten Maratheis’ close friends and family, showing that his abilities can now extend into people’s minds. Bernadette Heights, on the other hand, was last seen at her apartment, which should barely resemble anything because of the intense battling. ??? was the first to confront Gennaro, but agreed to try and kill the idea of Gennaro being born while Maratheis would do what he can to get him some time.

Let’s talk tactics.
FBI Agent DP, Django and Emma Chavez, Ricardo Stanton-Cruz, and Marshall Mendez have one thing in common- they’re all the survivors of an attempt to get rid of DP. After a run-in with FBI Executioner Frau at Ricardo’s house, they managed to escape. DP’s co-workers told him to avenge them, as the Freaky Boogie Investigators, the FBI, have seemingly betrayed them. Now, he’s planning an offensive upon his company, with his new friends to help [one almost didn’t though].

A Meadow Somewhere,
The Middle of Nowhere

FWOOM.

Everything comes to a standstill- the reeds moving with the wind, the ripples in the water, the trees bending where they may blow, the birds in the sky… everything, except five figures.

DP: Part one, done. Thank you very much, Marshall.

Marshall: Yeah, yeah…

DP: Now… we teleport. *brings a picture out from a pocket in his jacket and hands it to Ricardo*

Ricardo: *takes it and studies it*

DP: Number 515, Kirby Plaza.

Ricardo: *nods*

Emma: So when we get there, time will still be frozen?

DP: Didn’t we go over this? It should be.

Marshall: *holds Emma’s hands in his own* Don’t worry, I promise you it will be- because I’d stop the world for you.

Emma: *laughs and pulls her hands away* Give it up, Marshall, you got no chance.

Marshall: D:<

Emma: *walks next to Ricardo and wraps her arm around his* With world-famous Ricardo Stanton-Cruz and Mr. Ponytail over there, you don’t have a chance. *sticks her tongue at Marshall*

Ricardo: Um…

Django: *glares at Ricardo*

Marshall: *glares at Ricardo*

DP: HEY!

Everyone looks at DP.

DP: Can we please calm down and act at least somewhat professional? Ricardo, are you ready?

Ricardo: *looking at Emma*

DP: CRUZ!!!

Ricardo: !!!

DP: Are… you… ready?

Ricardo: Yeah, yes, of course.

DP: Alright, everyone hold hands again.

Django: *grabs Marshall’s hand* It’s not like she’s the first girl to throw herself at him… don’t know why he has to ogle now…

Marshall: *grabs DP’s hand* I know… jeez…

Django: You know the only reason why I let you hit on her is because you’ve got no chance with her?

Marshall: What?! D:<

Ricardo: Okay, everyone, let’s do this. Three, two, one…

FWOOM.

Kirby Plaza Building
New York, New York

The gang appears in the center of the plaza. Before them is a black skyscraper with heavily tinted windows. Around them, in the plaza, are people still suspended in time- shoppers with handbags, business people on cell phones, a child reaching to touch the water within the centerpiece-fountain, and so many others. Unmistakably, the five thought, there must be FBI agents mixed among this crowd, but seeing as how they’re all dressed as normal people it’d be impossible to tell who’s who.

The group lets go of each other’s hands, and approaches the building.

DP: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce… the FBI Headquarters.

Django: *looks up* So… tall… I can’t count all the floors…

Marshall: So, Deep… this is where all the magic happens, huh?

DP: *shrugs* I guess you could say that.

Ricardo: So you guys are the magicians… making people like us disappear.

Emma: *looks away* …

Django: *looks at DP*

DP: *turns to look at everyone else* The thing about magicians is that they’re not really magicians, but illusionists. Therefore, we’re here to call the bluff- all we have to do is look behind the curtain.

281 PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS

A GENNARO FILM

KG: ANOMALIES OF OUR TIME
ISSUE 13: Of Reality Marbles and Time Stoppers

Starring…

SW as Django Chavez, a Mexican that can run inhumanly fast
Donut as Marshall Mendez, a person born with the power to alter time and space
Genn [aka Barty] as Gennaro Corleone, who wields the talent of telekinesis
TJ as a mysterious individual [aka ???] whose abilities are two-fold: he can see when people can die... and he can kill the very existence of ideas
Phaeon as Maratheis Bouyen, who can turn any pole into an unstoppable hammer
DP as himself, who has a most questionable ability: being able to turn into a stuffed animal at will
Ste as Ricardo Stanton-Cruz, a world-renowned soccer player who can be wherever he wants to be…

Guest Starring…

Emma Chavez as Django’s sister
The Man With Long White Hair as the Man in the Museum

Bernadette and ???’s apartment building
Brooklyn, New York

Bernadette: *running up the stairs* If he didn’t destroy the elevator with that hit, I wouldn’t have to be doing this… stupid cop…

Eventually Bernadette comes upon a door that says “ROOF ACCESS.” She opens it to find Maratheis being held in the air by Gennaro’s psychic powers.

Maratheis: AAGH!!!

Gennaro: There's nowhere I can't go. There's nowhere I won't find you. Look around you, Mr. Bouyen. All those around you, start to… kiss them… goodbye.

Maratheis: That’s… NO!!! YOU WON’T TOUCH THEM!!!

Gennaro: *closes his eyes* Your mother… your co-workers you secretly cherish as friends… and… oh! *licks his lips* A woman… goes by the name of Bishop… Layne Bishop…

Maratheis: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU IN MY HEAD?! GET OUT OF MY HEAD, DAMMIT!!!

Gennaro: I can’t wait to get my hands on such a girl

Maratheis: IMPOSSIBLE!!! IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN!!! I’LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO SEE HER FACE!!!

Gennaro: Not impossible. Inevitable. Goodbye, Mr. Bouyen.

Bernadette: GENNARO!!! NO!!!

Maratheis: GET AWAY, MISS!!!

Berndatte: IT’S ME HE WANTS!!! LET HIM GO, GENNARO!!!

Gennaro: *turns around* You’ll… you’ll come with me again?

Bernadette: Only if you stop hurting people…

Maratheis: *desperately tries to snap his fingers*

Gennaro: I’m sorry, but we’ve got a mission, babe.

Bernadette: Huh? Mission?

Maratheis: *tries to whistle, but fails*

Gennaro: *turns to look at Maratheis* What’re you doing? *turns back to talk to Bernadette* Yeah, the Black Gennaro’s planning something big, and when I think about it, you shouldn’t be involved. You can only hear, am I right?

Gennaro: So?! That’s plenty!!! She can help!!!

Gennaro: And why do you want her to come?!

Gennaro: So I don’t have to be the only girl here!!!

Gennaro: Well too bad, looks like you didn’t have the winning numbers when they announced the Random Personalities Lottery.

Bernadette: Mission?! WHAT MISSION?!

Gennaro: None of your concern.

Bernadette: YOU’RE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE, AREN’T YOU?! WHERE DID THE GENNARO I WAS FRIENDS WITH GO!?

Gennaro: *points to his head* He’s in there. But… I won’t let him out. Not when a despicable girl like you is hanging around.

Bernadette: !!!

Gennaro: I thought I could at least allow him one wish, and that’s for you to live… but you are really starting to get on my nerves.

Bernadette: *turns to run*

Gennaro: *drops Maratheis and uses his powers to shove her to the ground*

Maratheis: OOF!!! *snaps his fingers*

Gennaro: *walks over to Bernadette and uses his powers to hold her by the neck* So… let’s take a look into your mind, shall we?

Bernadette: *struggling* NO!!! LET ME GO, DAMMIT!!!

Gennaro: Want to know a secret? I can only establish this sort of psychic connection into your psyche by touching you with my telekinesis. If I don’t touch you with my powers, then nothing. But if I do, then I can read you like a book… *smiles*

Maratheis: *turns around*

His hammer is flying back to him, and several seconds after he snapped his fingers it came back into his hands.

Gennaro: So… you were a single mother…

Bernadette: NO!!! *writhing and struggling*

Gennaro: Heh… Didn’t know you were the type…

Bernadette: NO!!! DAMMIT, LET ME GO!!!

Gennaro: Man, maybe I should let you join me… a man of my caliber does have certain desires, you know, some being even… carnal.

Bernadette: *tears start to fall from her eyes*

Gennaro: Have you accepted your fate already? You, Miss Heights, give up too easily… but I guess there’s no stopping your destiny. Scientists call it natural selection, only the strongest survive… so let me put you out of your misery, Miss He—

CRAAAAACK!!!

Bernadette drops to the floor, grasping at her chest, breathing heavily. Maratheis stands in front of her, hammer in hand. Gennaro lies in a slump on the other side of the roof with his left side bleeding and grotesquely shaped.

Gennaro: *screaming in utmost pain and rage* BOOOOOOOOOOOOUYEN!!!

Maratheis: *looks at Bernadette* Didn’t I tell you to stay in the room?

Bernadette: *still breathing heavily*

Maratheis: For the last time, stay here.

Bernadette: *nods*

Maratheis: *walks over to Gennaro, hammer in hand* I’m going to call the cops. You’ll probably be locked up again, if they don’t give you the chair.

Gennaro: Foolish, foolish… I DON’T NEED MY ARMS TO KILL YOU!!!

Gennaro uses his power to once again enslave Maratheis in a psychic choke grip.

Gennaro: Watch, Maratheis, as I ruin your life the same way you—GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Gennaro, eyes widening, drops Maratheis and clutches his chest with his right hand, his only good hand. He starts to cough up blood.

Maratheis: !!!

Bernadette: !!!

Gennaro: What… what’s happening to—GYEAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Maratheis: *smiles* Ah… he’s doing it.

Meanwhile… on the street below…

???: After all that bloody jumping around and that stupid arm waving… I MADE IT!!!

Around ??? lies various symbols and writings, all in a completely alien language to all but ??? [who probably doesn’t even understand it himself yet can read and write it anyway], all written and made with the blood from the wounds he sustained from Gennaro.

???: Alas, my children, you will remember this day as the day you almost caught Cap- wait, wrong line.

??? shakes his head.

???: Alas, my children, you will remember this as the day I taught you how to kill AN IDEA!!!

???’s eyes slide out of focus, and he sways a little before collapsing on the pavement, unconscious.

Meanwhile, in the FBI Building…

Django: UNFREEZE TIME SO WE COULD USE THE [censored] ELEVATORS, DAMMIT!!!

The crew is walking up the stairway, now on their fifth floor.

Ricardo: *looks over the stairwell* Is this gonna take long?

DP: Well, the empty cells are on the 54th floor.

Ricardo: I don’t know why you didn’t figure this into your calculations…

DP: Well, we do need somewhere to hide-

Ricardo: No, THIS!!!

Ricardo clutches Emma’s hand and they disappear.

FWOOM.

FWOOM.

Ricardo returns, without Emma.

Django: OOOOH!!! I see what you mean… *turns around and slaps DP across the head* HOW COULD YOU MAKE US WALK UP FIVE STORIES OF STAIRS?! D:<

DP: ?! WHAT?! WHERE’S EMMA?!

Marshall: If I had to guess… she’s on the fifty-fourth floor, right?

Ricardo: All the floors in this stairwell look the same. It was easy, trust me.

Marshall: I’m suddenly doubting our leader… who makes us go the LONG way around…

Emma: *from the fifty-fourth floor* HEY!!! IT’S PRETTY LONELY UP HERE!!! COME ON BACK, RICARDOOOOO!!!

Ricardo: *rolls his eyes* Okay, everyone hold hands again.

DP: I hate this part. *grabs Marshall’s hand*

Marshall: I’m not a fan of it either. *grabs Django’s hand*

Django: Screw you guys, I love this part. Holy Crap.gif *grabs Ricardo’s hand*

Ricardo: Okay, on the count of three…

Django: THREE!!!

FWOOM.

The four are now on the 54th floor in the stairwell alongside Emma.

Emma: Ricardo! You came. :3 *hugs Ricardo*

Ricardo: At first, I thought it was cute, but… it she always this touchy?

Django: She’s an animal. THROW HER AWAY!!!

Emma: I know what I want, and I’m not letting go.

Marshall: *sighs* Okay, everyone- what now?

DP: Follow me.

DP and the others go through the door labeled “54”, entering the halls of the fifty-fourth floor. It appears to be a semi-busy floor, with people frozen in action through the halls.

Shffl.

Marshall: *turns around* Did you guys hear that?

Marshall scans the people behind him, but no one moves.

Ricardo: Heard what, exactly?

DP: Yes, you’re wasting our time here.

Marshall: *turns to face them* No, I could’ve sworn I heard someone walking…

DP: Your ears are bad.

Marshall: I’m being serious!!! D<

Emma: Jeez, Marsh, stop sweating… maybe it was your ears, you never know. And besides, we’re walking, if you haven’t noticed.

Marshall: *sighs*

DP: *punches a code on a keypad on the wall and a door opens* Okay, everyone, get in.

Everyone goes in, except Marshall, who stopped as he was walking towards the door.

Marshall: !!!

DP: What is it?

Marshall: *bends down and picks up a quarter*

DP: Hurry up. D:

Marshall: Yeah, yeah… *walks into the room, examining his quarter*

DP: Okay, I’m going to close the door. I’ll come pick you up when I’m ready. If I don’t come in an hour, use Ricardo to get to the safe spot. Marshall, let time resume three seconds after I close the door.

Django: Roger that!

Ricardo: *nods*

Emma: Stay safe!

Marshall: Feel free to die! D:

DP: *nods and closes the door*

A few seconds pass.

FWOOM.

Activity returns as everyone returns to normal, walking and talking again, no longer suspended in time. DP starts to walk down the hall.

DP: *checks his watch*

Random FBI Agent: Hey, Deep!

DP: *looks up* Oh, hi, listen, I’m in a hurry, so-

Random FBI Agent: Weren’t you in London or something? Europe? Or was it France?

DP: *shakes his head* Not anymore, I got back early.

Random FBI Agent: I see, I see… well, see you! *waves and walks away*

DP: *waves and continues towards his destination*

DP continues walking until he finds an elevator, looking quite antique and out of place next to the contemporary look of the floor. However, he finds a woman standing in front of it.

DP: *goes and pushes the button for the elevator*

The elevator’s meter has four destinations- 54, SB, SA, THE PENTAGRAM, and ROOF. Oddly enough, the 54th floor is only three-fourths up the building, and surely there should be more floors listed on the elevator, but it appears this isn’t the case as those floors weren’t meant to be accessed by this particular elevator.

DP: *looks at the woman* Going to see the Pentagram?

Female FBI Agent: Not at all. I’m here to make sure you make it to the Pentagram.

DP: Huh?

Female FBI Agent: After all, it’s not often one escapes from Agent Frau… alive.

DP: Wha—

DING!

The doors slide open.

DP: What… what did you say?

Female FBI Agent: Step into the elevator, Agent DP.

DP: … Tch. *walks into the elevator and finds only one button to be pushed* Um, is there some kind of mistake? There’s only one—

Female FBI Agent: You’ve been summoned by the Pentagram. That button will take you there.

DP: Ah.

Female FBI Agent: Press it, Agent DP.

DP: *slowly pushes it*

DING!!!

The doors slowly start to close.

Female FBI Agent: I shall give your girl friend your regards. Hope you have a will. *walks away*

DP: WHAT?! *moves to open the door, but is too late- the doors close*

On the street outside of ??? and Bernadette’s Apartment
New York

Meanwhile, on the street…

???: *lying on the street, sprawled, unconscious*

WAKE UP, SIR!!!

???: *bolts up* WHAT?!

The streets of New York are gone- ??? is now staring at a what appears to be a museum, with him sitting up on the marble flooring. There’s the occasional odd pillar littered throughout the hall, conveying a sense of history to the museum-like location he finds himself in. He also sees signs surrounded by artifacts put upon pedestals in the distance. However, what catches his attention is the man staring back at him. He’s a somewhat thin man wearing a sweater-vest and khakis; he has silvery hair that go just beyond his shoulders. His eyes convey a sense of mischief as they meet with ???’s, and where his mouth should be… well, there’s nothing there.

???: Am I dead?

Good question.

It would seem that the man is speaking, except he has no mouth to speak with.

???: Is that you?

Yes it is.

???: Are you god?

The question is- are you?

???: What’s that supposed to mean, eh? D:

You’ve been experimenting with your powers, so much in fact that you’ve cursed off your own name and is now trying to permanently erase the very existence of someone.

???: He’s trying to kill someone!!! HE’S EVIL!!!

Evil? Isn’t that… a point of view?

???: Well, he’s mighty evil in my eyes. He tried to kill me, even.

Oh, and that makes someone evil?

???: …

Either way, take a look at that meter behind me.

Erected behind him is a giant looking clock, except there’s only one number where the twelve should be- 0. Nothing else is around the clock, and there’s only one clock hand. It’s spinning around.

???: What’s that?

You’ve stumbled upon it during your studies. That’s your life gauge.

???: What?!

Yes. Everytime you kill an idea, a part of your life is erased, therefore cutting off the chance of you living longer. However, some things are more heavy than others, like you noticed.

???: *nods*

Except for killing someone and erasing the very idea of them.

???: What?!

The man nods.

It’s true.

???: But what about the hot dog man?

Luckily you had no clue of what you were doing- you killed the idea of a hot dog vendor being there, thereby altering the very fabric of life so that the company wouldn’t set up a vendor there nor would the man even consider applying to that company, giving him a very different job.

???: *nods* I think I understand…

Really? I always thought I was horrible at explaining things.

???: No, no, you’re doing fine.

Anyway, look- you have the choice of ending this man’s life, his very existence, at the cost of your own life.

???: … yeah, I figured that. But think about it this way- if we let this guy live, who knows what other kinds of [censored] he might cook up? I mean jeez, this is the closest I’ll get to saving the world.

And you want to do it like this? You don’t even know that cop very well.

???: He’s a security guard.

Oh.

???: Anyway, let me get on with this. The longer I think about it the more I want to change my mind. D:

Poof!

A pair of scissors appears in ???’s hands.

???: What’re—

Poof!

The silvery haired man disappears, and is replaced by a thread hanging in the air.

???: What am I…

Cut the string to finish it. My job here is done.

???: *gulps and stands up*

??? approaches the string, and extends the scissors.

???: *trembling*

End of your life… sacrificing for someone you don’t even know… ending your life…

???: I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING?!

Oops. Sorry.

???: *trembling with the scissors on the string*

COME ON!!! YOU CAN CUT THE TENSION WITH A KNIFE!!!

???: NO YOU CAN’T!!! D<

DO IT ALREADY!!!

???: FINE!!! *closes the scissors*

??? closed the scissors, but they won’t cut the thread.

Awww.

???: HEY?! WHY ISN’T IT CUTTING!? *tries it more but to no avail* CUT, DAMMIT!!!

I’m sorry… you can’t do it just yet.

???: WHAT?! WHY?!

You aren’t ready to.

???: NO!!! I AM!!! DAMMIT WHY CAN’T I CUT IT!? GIVE ME ANOTHER PAIR, DAMMIT!!!

You lack resolve. Come back when you’re ready again.

???: NO!!! I CAN DO THIS!!! DON’T TELL ME WHAT I CAN’T DO!!!

GASP!!!

???: *sits up, gasping for air*

??? looks around, and finds he’s on the streets again.

???: Dammit… he’s not going to like this…

Meanwhile, on the roof…

CRACK!!!

Gennaro is sent skidding to the side as Maratheis hits him with the hammer again.

Maratheis: HAD ENOUGH?!

Gennaro: *still clutching at his throat* Gack… gaaaah…

Maratheis: *points his hammer at Gennaro* This is it. The end. I wash my hands of you, Gennaro.

Gennaro: !!! *he lets go of his throat*

Maratheis: …?

Gennaro: It’s… over…

Maratheis: What?

Gennaro: I don’t know, but I feel better now… I can do… THIS!!!

FWOOSH!!!

Maratheis: AAAAH!!!

Maratheis is sent flying aside.

Bernadette: MARATHEIS!!!

Gennaro: *starts to levitate*

Maratheis: JEEZ, YOU CAN FLY TOO?!

Gennaro: I CAN UTILIZE TELEKINESIS!!! I’M USING MY OWN POWERS TO MOVE MYSELF, NO THANKS TO YOU!!!

Genarro: Yes, sometimes you just have to retreat...

Gennaro floats higher and higher.

Maratheis: GET BACK HERE!!!

Gennaro: We’ll meet again, Maratheis. And you too, Bernadette.

Gennaro: I promise, I’ll kill you next time, Bouyen. Start looking behind your shoulder... you never know when something might… creep up.

Gennaro flies away, leaving Bernadette and Maratheis in his wake.

GENNARO ESCAPES AS ??? AND MARATHEIS TOGETHER WEREN’T ABLE TO KILL HIM!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN NOW?!

DP IS SUMMONED BY THE FOUNDERS OF THE FBI, WHO KNOW THAT HE ESCAPED FRAU’S CLUTCHES!!! WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?!

FIND OUT, NEXT TIME, ON KG: ANOMALIES OF OUR TIME!!!

END of ISSUE 13: Of Reality Marbles and Time Stoppers

Edited by mdonut281, 13 December 2007 - 09:38 PM.

#66 Linkmaster30000

Linkmaster30000

Your Hero, Even if You Don't Know it Yet

• Bohemian Mafia
  • 7,196 posts
  • 3DS:5370-0513-1062
  • NINID:Linkmaster30000
  • PSN:LM30K
  • XBox Live:Linkmaster30000

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:20 PM

Pretty nice episode! I think I followed all of it...

Hope to see a new one soon!
happy.gif

#67 Phaeon

Phaeon

MAGIC!

• Bohemian Mafia
  • 1,768 posts
  • 3DS:0645-5817-4033
  • PSN:Phaeon17

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:51 PM

Very nice!

Interesting limitation on ???'s power.
Can't wait to see more!

#68 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

@ LM- You think? Oh no. XD.gif I think this arc proved that having two explosive events going on are quite hard to juggle, haha. And I hope to see a new one soon too! Holy Crap.gif Nah, just kidding, I think I'm back on schedule. :D

@ Phaeon- Thanks, and thanks for reading! :D

#69 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts
  • 3DS:2895-6825-5073
  • Steam:sczombie

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

??? is such an enigma ohmy.gif
Great chapter

#70 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:39 AM

He is, isn't he? *gasps* LIKE TEEJ!!! XD.gif

Thanks for reading, man. :3

#71 Menelaus

Menelaus

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Location:Where Happy Cows come from. And no, that place is not California!
  • XBox Live:Mr Redz

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

Awesome Chapter Donut!! Looking forward to the next one!

#72 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

Thanks, Menelaus! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

#73 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:48 PM

I like the concept on ???'s powers as well. Good read!

#74 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

Thank you! :D I'm glad you do. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users