197 replies to this topic

#31 mdonut281

mdonut281

The more it tells, the less you know.

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:11 AM

Will take a look later, Deep.

Aww man I just realized how much I Fire Trucking miss this game. Last night, I was debating "well, it's been a while since I've played, so should I do that or [I forgot what I was trying to decide between at the time]". Needless to say, I went to play.

Oh my god.

It felt like I was playing it for the first time, except I wasn't dying every few seconds. The thrill, the rush, the techniques all came flooding back to me as I entered a game where BLU was leading RED in CPs 4-1, and I got recruited to BLU. We were assaulting all we could, but confonnit they managed to break through and grab point 4, at which 3 became the topic of conversation for our battle, each one pushing and pulling and not giving up. We'd have it one second, them the other, and it'd switch. I left since I had to do homework, but I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the most fun things I've done all week at home.

#32 Haku

Haku

If there were to be two omniscience's, I would be both!

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • 3DS:0087-2309-5973
  • PSN:SomaCruz89
  • Steam:SomaCruz89
  • XBox Live:RoboFrogMage

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:54 AM

^ lol, what a dork! Tongue.gif

So I managed to play decently a few nights ago with the Sniper, and that led to many lulz. It was 2Fort, our team and theirs were locked in fierce battle on the bridge. So I whipped out my Sniper rifle and took out 6 or so of the fools, so our team could push. I got so many harassing messages, saying I was using aimbot, and some Shaq-Fu like that. Half of it was luck, since a lot of idiots ran right into my sight, and half of it was pure skill baby! :3 I think at the end of my sniper run, I had like 26 headshots and countless other snipes. Also, playing Sniper on the offense is incredibly fun.

#33 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:39 PM

Ah, it feels so good to see this topic coming alive again :D
I'm planning on having some serious TF2 action tonight, so if you guys have time, come join meh.

@Donut: I felt the same way after dropping the game for a while. Doesn't it make you feel so huggably awesome?
@Haku: shaddup foo! XD.gif

yeah, you guys must have a steadier trigger finger than me... people run into my sight, and then when I click, my hand moves at the same time. I blame the adrenaline. Awesome stuff.

I think the last time I played, I chain back stabbed 5 people in a row before having to take cover. It was awesome.

#34 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Haku @ Nov 7 2008, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ lol, what a dork! Tongue.gif

Yeah, Fire Truck you Haku XD.gif

@ Deep- I'll look for you :3

#35 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:53 PM

I have to admit, I'm a horrible gamer... I start dissing my own team when we start losing. Ususally, the cuss words start flying out when we're getting squashed, and it seems like the cause is a case of Cowardly Knees, or Stupidity.

Anyways, I think this would be high time to bring up the Social Debate and 281st's HOW TOs for TF2... starting with the basics. I'll have to see if I can resurrect my PC to draw out of it my How to for Engineers.

#36 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:15 PM

You suck, Deep. That's not 281st spirit D:

When you're losing, you say "COME ON WE CAN DO IT PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH YEAAAAAAAAH" Holy Crap.gif

#37 Linkmaster30000

Linkmaster30000

Your Hero, Even if You Don't Know it Yet

• Bohemian Mafia
  • 7,196 posts
  • 3DS:5370-0513-1062
  • NINID:Linkmaster30000
  • PSN:LM30K
  • XBox Live:Linkmaster30000

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:16 PM

Are you fighting a war or having a baby? XD.gif

#38 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

@LM: sometimes, it does seem like that...

@Donut: I used to look at it from a Gym Teacher's perspective - insult them to give them a reason to prove themselves. This perspective is utter fail, however, because I'm not really someone people feel the need to prove themselves too, haha.

Regardless, when you start talking over the mike with "hope and fighting spirit", I end up regretting yelling at them... remembering that it's just a game. I need to get myself a leash.

#39 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

It was funny saying that as we were losing one match, then having the opposing team say "shut up already jesus" or something like that. Then like, I dont' know what happened, someone on their team must have left or something because we started leaping ahead in bounds.

Then we like, lost again. But still, it was bloody fun.

#40 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:11 PM

Gah, Auto balance sucks genitals...

while playing with you guys today, I got stuck on the opposing team. Later on, while we were pushing you all into a hole, I got pulled off by a phone call from a co-worker... what with the buses on strike, he's been nice enough to pick me up on his way in. Later on, I had to leave since my Step Father apparently "whispered" commands to me to clean the kitchen.

After that, most of you were gone , save for Sprit and Sabs. After hopping in with sabs, were were about to cap the last point, when auto balance shuffled me over to Sprit's team. I waited a bit to switch back, but then noticed Sabs was gone, and stuck with Sprit. We then recapped the entire map, and was in the middle of capping the last point, when once again, I was Auto-balanced. So, purly pissed at this and wanting the bloody game to end, I dicked around waiting for a spot in blue to open. Finally, I popped back to blue, and we captured the last point. Orange X hates me just cause I want to beat it.

Sprit seemed to be doing quite well on his own :D

#41 Sabrage

Sabrage

Fresh Prince of Dead Air

• Members
  • 1,020 posts
  • XBox Live:Sabrage

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

That server sucked :I

No snipers and mega lag.

#42 mdonut281

mdonut281

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:48 PM

That server rocked.

No snipers and mega lag.

#43 Spritek

Spritek

someone...somewhere...is pushing buttons

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Steam:Spritaek

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:56 PM

That's the beauty of the game Once you fiddle-diddy around with the classes, you find new ways to make yourself more useful.

#44 Sabrage

Sabrage

Fresh Prince of Dead Air

• Members
  • 1,020 posts
  • XBox Live:Sabrage

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:42 PM

The beauty of the game is headshots.

#45 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members