Photo

The OFFICIAL Favorite Zelda Game Poll

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite Zelda game? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite Zelda game?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Forte

Forte

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

Oracle of Ages made me interested in gaming again. That game was awesomeness and will always be my favorite.

Majora's Mask is a close 2nd.

#17 Triforce+

Triforce+

When I was your age, I was catching Pokemon, not STIs

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:54 PM

Minish Cap. It was the first Zelda I beat all on my own, and for that it has that special place in my heart. Windwaker comes in a close second, for obvious reasons. :P

#18 YoungLinkFan

YoungLinkFan

How dare you steal my ocarina!

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:33 AM

Definitely going to be Majora's Mask. I just really love the darker story and atmosphere it has. I also really love the way you have to "fix" the 4 different areas of Termina and how they all have their own unique problems and characteristics. Ikana Canyon and Stone Tower Temple are definitely two of the most unique areas I've been to. I really love them.

#19 Fox

Fox

Decepticon Secret Police

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • XBox Live:Butter Building

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

There was something I saw in Wind Waker that I didn't in other games in the series. Wind Waker isn't only my favorite Legend of Zelda games, it's also one of my favorite games, period.

Actually, who am I kidding? I loved A Link to the Past, the Oracle games, Minish Cap was pretty great, too. I didn't care for Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time. Maybe I should try playing them again.

#20 Ego

Ego

Super-Psychic

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • 3DS:3652-1929-9711
  • Steam:hornheado
  • XBox Live:hornheado

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:40 PM

That's actually exactly how I feel about the Zelda series. I also don't care for Twilight Princess.

#21 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Fox @ Apr 1 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was something I saw in Wind Waker that I didn't in other games in the series.

I never really understood the whole hub-bub people were making towards its cell-shaded style. Many of the people around my place were all "it's childish!". I don't know about them, but when I compare WW to OOT, I think the cartoonish approach gave the designers more freedom to incorporate exaggerated expressions. I mean, if I think back to OOT, I'm certain the only two expressions we ever saw was shock and determination - or his normal face. That was pretty much it.

Further more, when you compare the final battle in WW against OOT or even TP, WW's was considerably difficult (common, be honest - how long did it take you to fight off that stupid puppet?). The only real difficulty I had fighting Ganondorf in OOT was that one time I ran out of magic...

The only thing that was a real draw back was the extremely long boat trips between islands, and that whole "You can't go that way link, it's too interesting and leads into an 'array out of bound exception'!" Oh, that Red Lion, aways trying to remind me the world is flat.

So... yeah, point being... I hope hit that "something" you saw, as I too agree that Wind Waker was pretty awesome in its own way.

#22 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:37 AM

Just a note to say that the new forum software let's you delete and then re-submit a vote for another choice. So if for whatever reason you decided to change your mind, feel free to post so here.

PS: Spirit Tracks added.

Edited by Robo, 16 January 2010 - 09:37 AM.

#23 zezhyrule

zezhyrule

This is good, isn't it?

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • 3DS:4815-1623-4296
  • PSN:zezhyrule
  • Steam:zezhyrule

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

Wind Waker, of course!

#24 ParasiteQueen

ParasiteQueen

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • XBox Live:ParasiteQueen

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:06 PM

Majora's Mask, hands down. Just so much to collect and do; the plot is fantastic. Someone has to get past the initial annoyingness of the game being timed; but after you get the song of time, it's all okay.

#25 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• 3,685 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Updated poll for Skyward Sword. IMO OoT 3D doesn't warrant a separate entry. If you disagree, post or PM please.

#26 Linkmaster30000

Linkmaster30000

Your Hero, Even if You Don't Know it Yet

• Bohemian Mafia
  • 7,196 posts
  • 3DS:5370-0513-1062
  • NINID:Linkmaster30000
  • PSN:LM30K
  • XBox Live:Linkmaster30000

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

No, I agree - remakes don't count as separate Zelda games.

#27 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• 3,685 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

New forum software undoes the note in my previous post, you can't delete and re-submit votes any more.

#28 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• 3,685 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Aaaaaand it seems even newer forum software undoes the note in my post above. Happy deleting and resubmitting votes!

#29 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Well, if I had to choose JUST one... Wind Waker. The only reason I'm choosing it over MM and SS is that it holds a slightly more special place in my heart.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users