Photo

Why my Mass Effect 1 LP will be a humdinger.

No replies to this topic

#1 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Let's put things in perspective.

The first game I owned on PS3 was Assassin's Creed 1 & 2.

2 was easy for me to only die once or twice in the first try, and now if I die it's due to a glitch in the game.

Assassin's Creed 1 is hard enough that I died a ridiculous amount of times. I perfected it within 5 runs.

AC: Brotherhood & Revelations were full of desyncs due to stealth sections, but I can't remember the last time I died on either one.

AC3 was different, I died a good amount of times, and if my noteriety is high, there's a certain part I always get boned once (I hardly ever have any money on me as the regular weapons are good enough).

Now, I have no worries about Mass Effect 2 or 3. Mass Effect 2 I've played AT LEAST 40 times (no joke, fucking amazing game), and Mass Effect 3 I've played at least 25 times the whole way through.

Here's the rub: Mass Effect 1 I've only played twice. First time I died a lot but got through it, second time I wrecked that shit. I was just fooling around with ME1 and I got stuck with no medi-gels on Feros.

So the main thing is, I want to play ME1 at least 5 times as close together as possible, as I did with 2 and 3, to be prepared to only die one, two, maybe three times.

And remember, you won't see my first Vanguard run for ME3 as I want it to be a NG+ that I play. So technically, I'm beating ME3 three times for my viewing audience.

ME1 is a great game don't get me wrong, but it is a pretty large learning curve coming from 2 & 3.

I'm not sure what level I'll be by the end, probably 38-39, I'm hoping to get at least a level VI Medium Ursa Armor by the time I reach Virmire.

So be patient for the downtime between AC3 and me getting ready for ME1.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users