Andaryu's Content

There have been 27 items by Andaryu (Search limited from 06-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#113803 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 03 July 2015 - 12:21 PM in Video James

Hey guys I enjoyed our battles but I don't think I'm quite cut out for the competition. Good luck to all and it was a pleasure to battle with you. I'll just take the first gym leader spot and be the easy trainer for rookies to take out. =P

#113610 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 18 June 2015 - 08:22 PM in Video James

Battled with Sora, I lost 0-6. Good game! I'm realizing I would have been better off picking grass, lolz. =P

#113599 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 18 June 2015 - 07:37 PM in Video James

I'm online if anyone wants to battle!

#113507 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 09:29 PM in Video James

Battled against Logbookproject, lost 0-4.

#113501 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 09:14 PM in Video James

That was pretty hilarious, LM.

Gonna post results from all my battles. If I made a mistake with the scoring anyone just let me know. (doing my score and then opponents)

vs Linkmaster 0-4

vs Drago 0-6

vs platano 0-4

I'm pretty new to the competitive battle scene lol, but I'm learning a lot here and having fun

#113496 Top 5 Favorite video games of all time

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 08:38 PM in Video James

I'm gonna say my current top 5 is something like this:

1) Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

2) Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

3) Final Fantasy XIV

4) Super Smash Bros Wii U

5) The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D

Honorable mention to Ni no Kuni, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Wind Waker HD, and finally Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.

#113495 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 08:34 PM in Video James

Oh that is simple. Thanks for making that clear for me, Ammy.

#113493 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 08:30 PM in Video James

6-0 vs Andaryu.

EDIT: Or was it 5? I don't remember losing anyone, but could be wrong.

Actually got it mixed up, my bad. Still learning this scoring system lol. I don't think you lost any.

EDIT: I'm in the Lobby right now if anyone wants to battle.

#113419 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 10:38 AM in Video James

Gotcha, thanks for heads up. Lost again, battle with phaeon

(me->) 0-5

#113411 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 10:07 AM in Video James

Good game Ammy. I'm not quite sure on the rules, I read the OP but how does the scoring work? You said 5-0 but since I at least KO'd one Pokémon wouldn't it be 5-1? Or do you have to KO at least 2 for a point?

#113408 2015 KGPLT Battle Thread + Scoreboard!

Posted by Andaryu on 16 June 2015 - 09:54 AM in Video James

Hey everyone, I'm available right now to play if anyone wants to go up against the Dragon leader! I'll be in lobby, my username is the same.

#113097 SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

Posted by Andaryu on 03 June 2015 - 04:14 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Lol! Apparently they are making a new Mega Man animated series after all these years.

http://www.siliconer...-in-production/

#113096 Beautiful Day

Posted by Andaryu on 03 June 2015 - 04:11 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Sure is, it's a good day for me to do some yard work so I finally got caught up on my landscaping. It was quite nice!

#113093 Counterfeit Amiibos

Posted by Andaryu on 03 June 2015 - 02:17 PM in Video James

Yeah true, and if they work 100% and have a lower price point for the extremely rare ones then its not too terrible, but chances are they won't work as good (most counterfeits have defects) and usually the designs are painted on very poorly.

If anything I wish this was a wake up call so Nintendo would just mass produce them already. Retailer exclusives and low stock is only hurting them in the long run.

#113090 Steam Refunds

Posted by Andaryu on 03 June 2015 - 02:07 PM in Video James

I read up on this earlier. I think its a really great idea and smart move by Steam. Nintendo and Sony are completely against online refunds but if your generally disappointed or there is a thing like bad framerate then I think its only fair for a refund.

#113089 Counterfeit Amiibos

Posted by Andaryu on 03 June 2015 - 02:06 PM in Video James

I had a feeling this was only a matter of time... http://gonintendo.co...ilers-in-brazil

I wonder how long it will take for these to take over ebay. Nintendo better get a grip on this before its too late.

#113040 2015 KG Pokémon League!

Posted by Andaryu on 31 May 2015 - 08:45 PM in Video James

Glad you could make it Sora! I see you also picked Kingdra, may the best one win. :D Really cool team, looking forward to battling against everyone.

#113026 2015 KG Pokémon League!

Posted by Andaryu on 29 May 2015 - 10:46 AM in Video James

Looking good, LM! You're an excellent host for this. I feel like maybe we should try and get more participants otherwise it would be over pretty quickly. Maybe some of us could also do another element, like Hanz seems to favor Ghost as well as Dark. I wouldn't mind also doing Grass, if no one else wants it.

Btw, nice team Phaeon! I tried to avoid Dragonite and Salamence in my dragon team and go with more of the weirder dragon-type Pokémon. =P

#113025 The Great Splatoon Caper

Posted by Andaryu on 29 May 2015 - 10:35 AM in Video James

That's crazy, people go nuts over games and figures. I'll admit I'm passionate about it as well, but never enough to steal and even take away from someone else's fun experiences. Nintendo is gonna have to someone put a lid on this and get some control going on. I know they are attempting that but perhaps they should make it exclusive to diehard fans through limited preorder email codes or something similar.... Otherwise, Ninty will be the cause of the apocalypse!

#112966 2015 KG Pokémon League!

Posted by Andaryu on 25 May 2015 - 10:11 PM in Video James

Just to clarify, are we supposed make up a name for our badge? If so that's pretty sweet, I have an idea for mine.

As for my team captain... I'll go with Shiny Altaria! (if Shiny are allowed, and its only for this one cause golden dragon/birds are KEWL)

#112935 2015 KG Pokémon League!

Posted by Andaryu on 25 May 2015 - 12:51 AM in Video James

Made my team, let me know if it's acceptable although I'm pretty sure it's good.

Enter the dragon ace!

7MB27mu.png?1

#112930 Hello there.

Posted by Andaryu on 24 May 2015 - 07:06 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

No prob, I'll be as active as I can juggling games and family life. This is a pretty cool site so far!

#112929 Refrigerator full of Jurassic Park

Posted by Andaryu on 24 May 2015 - 06:41 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

His Q&A is hilarious, this guy is an enthusiast to his core! I'll post it here for the lolz.

Q:  Hey, please let me know why you have collected this amount of Super Nintendo Jurassic Park games :D It would be nice if you could tell me the reason ^^ and why do you want to sell them now? Greetz from Germany May-24-15

A:  There have been a number of questions regarding this posting, and they all tend to revolve around the question "Why?", besides the members who are punny and saying its cool in the fridge and one fellow telling me he loved me, which I responded telling him that I loved him as well. Regardless, the question of "Why?" is a very legitimate question in almost every way, so I will answer it here and post it on the eBay listing. Why do I have sooo many Jurassic park carts for the Super Nintendo? - Because it's fun. Because I have fun collecting them and posting random pictures of them in my bathtub or in my fridge. When I take a look at collecting and ask myself why I collect old video games, I come to the conclusion that the reason we collect at all is because we have fun doing it. Most people try and collect every title for a particular system, or if you want to go hard, multiple systems. And that's great, if thats what they have fun doing, more power to them. Personally, I got bored collecting with the intention of going for a complete library for a certain system. I wanted to do something different. Why did this happen (How did it get to this point)? - In 2012 I had an opportunity to buy out a portion of a game store. It was there in the basement of this old store that I had the opportunity to purchase a number of Jurassic Park carts i.e. 120ish. I said, "why not, that could be fun". I posted the haul on NintendoAge, and goodness, did things escalate quick. Soon I had 200, then 250, and now right around 300. I traded people for them, did some auctions where members bid using jurassic park games as currency, and some kind guys and gals even donated to the cause. Why sell them now? - There is no reason per say as to why sell them now. I have had a lot of fun with them, and this is an opportunity for me to share the fun I've had. It's also an opportunity for me to possibly pass the torch so another can share the fun and maybe add to it. If any soul dares that is!

#112928 2015 KG Pokémon League!

Posted by Andaryu on 24 May 2015 - 05:04 PM in Video James

Haha! I'm not gonna let you in on my strategy that easy, Linkmaster! J/k. I'll mix it up with a DRAGON CLAW every now and again. =P

#112922 Hello there.

Posted by Andaryu on 24 May 2015 - 02:56 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Thanks, I see your on the bl as well. Just added to my sig. Backloggers unite! :ahoy: