Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts
  • 3DS:3007-8091-3997
  • NINID:HJWeasel
  • Steam:HJWeasel

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

http://www.zeldainfo...tendo-platforms

Fez has always intrigued me. A 3D puzzle set in a 2D world? It sounded unique and fun from the start. After viewing Indie Game: The Movie, I was even more curious about the game. However, I do not own an Xbox, so I’ve yet to experience this title.
Lucky for Nintendo fans, there are plans to port Fez to other platforms! Although no platforms have been announced yet, Polytron Corporation has posted this reassuring message on their website regarding 2013.
“2012 was crazy. But what now? 2013 is going to be an interesting one, too. For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms. Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
Maybe I’m taking things a bit out of context, but using the word “everything” gets me excited! I would love to see the beautiful 3D world of Fez on the beautiful 3D screen of my 3DS!
Who knows where Fez could end up? Only the new year will tell!
Have you played Fez? Do you love it? Despise it? Do you want to see it come to Wii U and/or 3DS? Sound off in the comments!

Sounds like it...might give it a shot.

#2 Ego

Ego

Super-Psychic

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • 3DS:3652-1929-9711
  • Steam:hornheado
  • XBox Live:hornheado

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

I have yet to play it for some reason - it looks really good, but it just hasn't crossed my screen yet. I'm amazed that Phil is considering this though - after hearing everything he said in Indie Game The Movie, it's clear the dude does NOT like mainstream gaming at all.
Of all of the possible platforms, I want to see it on Steam. I can't imagine it coming to Wii U really, 3DS is possible and has the growing set of high-profile indie games showing up on it (multiple versions of Cave Story, VVVVVV, BoI Rebirth is coming), and PSN seems probable.

Edited by Ego, 01 January 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#3 zezhyrule

zezhyrule

This is good, isn't it?

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • 3DS:4815-1623-4296
  • PSN:zezhyrule
  • Steam:zezhyrule

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

...aaaaand sony!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users