An intro to a song

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blacktail

Blacktail

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

Incomplete, but i figured I might as well try to get some comments on it while I figure where to go next. Not my usual genre/playing style, so I dont know about this one.

Its hard to hear the bass if youre not in HD. Tell me what you think. If its awful, please say so.

#2 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts
  • 3DS:2895-6825-5073
  • Steam:sczombie

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:37 AM

well that's not too bad, sounds familiar but it serves as an effective intro i suppose... i'd get to cleaning up that guitar tone before you record the full thing, though. if you posted this looking for critisms, i'd say work on a less busy bassline because it distracts from more than it adds to. and as for where to go next, i'd say just keep with the formula you started with and you'll have a full track in no time... good luck with it.

#3 (Insert)

(Insert)

Dr McCaptain Brackets

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

well that's not too bad, sounds familiar but it serves as an effective intro i suppose

All indie punk (general term for anything that doesn't fit anywhere else :P) usually does.

I kind of dig it broski. I'm imagining the end here, with some serious drums kicking in, crashing cymbals, and hardcore rock'n'rollin'. YEAH.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users