Some may remember this very old topic, in which I had KG members make their own characters, complete with weapons, personalities, and goals. Looking back, it wasn't planned out as well as I would've liked, and I also dislike the style that I used.
I'd like to start writing something again, but with more of a novel-like feel to it. I would've restarted the old story in this style, but unfortunately, I lost most of my data when I transferred files to my new OS. ...Also, almost 3/4 of the characters are no longer members here.
With this, I'd like to see who'd like to be a part of this. If there's enough interest, I'll start planning the story, though it'll likely have a similar plot. What I would need is:
- Melee weapon of choice (no duplicates, please)
- Dominant hand
- Alignment (use the D&D v3.5 alignments: Lawful/Chaotic, Good/Evil, Neutral, etc)
- Physical description (eyes, hair, clothing, imperfections, etc)
- Other equipment (optional)
- Quirks (optional)
- Background (if you want to write one out - otherwise, I'll make one)
I'm hoping this will go better than the previous incarnation. Feel free to be creative with the characters, or you can make them personifications of yourselves. Whatever floats your boat.
CHARACTERS SO FAR
- Dras the Holy Knight (Longsword and Shield)
- Phaeon the Lunatic (Two-Bladed Sword)
- Seanachi the Student/Street Performer (War Fans)
- Syravianna the Vagabond (Twin Scimitars)
- Shoriya the Mercenary (Katana)
- Henri Duchamp the Security Guard (Rapier)
- Sayakon "The Legendary" (Short Sword)
FOR MY CHARACTER (Dras)
- Weapon: Longsword and Shield
- Dominant hand: Right
- Profession: Holy Knight
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Personality: A bit haughty, but cares about helping others and upholding the law
- Physical description: About 6'0", fully armored (white with light blue trim), knight helmet (bird design, same colors), blue eyes, long black hair, clean-shaven
- Background: Dras was the son of a farmer and a seamstress, both of whom wanted a better life for him. When Dras became an adult, his parents sent him to the knight academy to become part of the castle guard, hopefully to make a living for himself that would be more than just the bare bones that he was accustomed to. Dras struggled at first to adjust, but was soon one of the better young knights in the academy. He graduated second in his class, the first being his rival from the beginning of his training.
After a few years of keeping peace in the surrounding villages, a rumor came to the king about the "Sword of Salvation", as well as the neighboring kingdom fervently looking for it. The king knew that, should the neighboring kingdom get the sword, it would mean invasion and most certainly war. Thus, he sent five of his strongest knights to find the sword and bring it back to ensure the safety of the kingdom. Two of these were Dras and his rival.
Edited by Raphael Sorel, 11 January 2012 - 07:19 PM.