- Normal: Ammy
- Fairy: Arcadios
- Flying: Phaeon
- Fire: LM30K
- Electric: Platano
- Water: DigitalSora
- Bug: Dusty
- Steel: Robo
- Fighting: Drago
- Psychic: Ego
- Ghost: Nionel
- Dark: Hanz
I think it's time to do another one of these. It's been 3 years.
This League will be open to anyone who wants to join! As per usual, each participant makes a mono-type team with 6 Pokémon. The rules are similar to last time, with a few differences. The rules are listed below.
Since we don't have a lot of active members here anymore, I'm going to try an experiment and open it up to outsiders (members still get dibs on types; after that, it's first-come, first-served). Maybe we'll get more traffic - who knows? Regardless, the Tournament will be hosted here. I want to get 18 people, 1 for each type. I know it didn't work terribly well last time we had guests, but having 4 participants will get kind of boring, no?
We'll be using Pokémon Showdown because it's awesome. In order to challenge someone, you click on their name (in the chat) and then challenge them to a battle. It's pretty sweet, actually.
- Battles will be 6v6 Single Battle
- This will be a Round Robin Tournament - everyone will battle everyone once
- Points will be awarded to the winner, based on how many of his/her Pokémon are remaining (up to 6)
- At the end of the tournament, leaders will be ranked based on their points
- In the event of a tie, whoever won the match between the two leaders will be placed ahead
- 1 Mega allowed per team (the Mega must be of your type once Mega; for example, a Flying-type trainer cannot use Mega Charizard X, but may use Mega Pinsir, although then everyone will know what the Mega is)
- No IV/EV restrictions
- Secret Abilities may be used, except where mentioned below
- NO duplicate team members (this includes Rotom)
- NO duplicate items
- NO Guillotine, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, or Fissure moves
- NO Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, or Magnet Pull abilities (so no Mega Gengar)
- NO changing moves, Pokémon, items, abilities, or EVs during the tournament (once you start, you're stuck)
- NONE of the following Pokémon may be used: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, or Volcanion
If you're interested, post here with your type and team. Feel free to do spritework again if desired.
I'm going back to Fire. Bug was fun, but I just like Fire better (obviously, if you've seen my blog).
LET'S MAKE THIS AWESOME!
Edited by Linkmaster30000, 09 July 2015 - 08:13 AM.