(shouts into the void)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 theghostofsilver

theghostofsilver

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:05 AM

Yeah, I heard about Torn a couple days ago from Nikole (Invader?), that's why I stopped in.  Crazy that a year can pass before you find out a friend you used to talk to every day has died.  But I guess it's been years since I've heard from him anyway. Sad to think that our last interaction was probably a dumb argument about something dumb.  Probably. I don't remember. But he and I were always arguing about something dumb.

I'm sure Amber and Nikole would be receptive to you saying hi! They're the only ones whose contact info I still have. And if you hear from Frau let him know I was looking for him lol.  Do you remember Seth from Washington? I was trying to remember his name too. 

I'd noticed your English is way more advanced than last time I was around haha.  Unfortunately my Dutch is still limited to "ROT OP!" and other impolite things that I can't pronounce :)

And I love my job!  It's just incredibly boring right now because it's standardized testing season :l

#17 theghostofsilver

theghostofsilver

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

Anyway, I probably won't be sticking around here, but if anyone cares to Facebook me my alias is Colleen Daggermouth.  You can tell it's me because in my profile picture I'm standing in front of Hogwarts in a homemade Gryffyndor scarf like a huge dork. Also because I'm pretty sure I'm the only Colleen Daggermouth. 

#18 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

I was going to write about how I remembered the name Seth but not the username but I just totally remembered. I'm pretty sure his name was TZ/TotallyZelda. If you follow the links in the Archives forum to the old KG, maybe you can find some of his old posts and his old account there. I might be wrong but I'm fairly certain that was him.

I don't have Facebook unfortunately. I don't really use the now popular 'social media' all that much. But I will PM you my e-mail address if you want to have it. Or in case you want to see the Twitter Hanz totally forced me to create but which I barely use that's stuffandetc.

Either way I'm really happy you said hi. Thank you for that. Really.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users