aaronpawlak's Content

There have been 8 items by aaronpawlak (Search limited from 19-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#115378 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Posted by aaronpawlak on 13 April 2018 - 07:12 AM in The Lelda of Zelda

Hello,

A Link to the Past is perhaps my favourite game of all time, and I thought it was ripe for creating a park based on the map. I'm not quite ready for v1.0, but I'm close enough that I wanted to share some screenshots of the park (if I knew what I was doing, I would create a video that pans through the key areas of the map, with A Link to the Past music playing...but I don't ). I will eventually add the park to the workshop if I can (not sure on limitations of park uploads), but I still have some details to work on, including sorting out the drinks vendor drought I have brought to the park .The majority of the park has been kept purposely sparse of scenery, in keeping with the original game. To give rides/queues a better scenery %, the scenery has been placed just underground 

For More You Can Check:-

#115377 Legend of Zelda Guide - The Minish cap

Posted by aaronpawlak on 13 April 2018 - 07:11 AM in The Lelda of Zelda

Hello,

In the beginning of the game, Princess Zelda arrives at the smith Smith because of a very interesting Picori festival and she wants to go with him (I put him in English - because everybody calls me Zelda will call me in English - happy ^^). When he wakes up, go down and meet Zelda and Smith. You will receive the sword of Smith and get 20 rupees in the chest, then go with Zelda to the festival. Zelda travels a lot, go and talk to her, finally stop at a store, where Zelda is the winner and pick one of three beautiful gifts, she chose the shield to give to England. You can press A to use the shield. Go north to reach Hyrule Castle. On the way, you will meet one of the fruit (seeds) and you will not be able to pass. The seeds will hit you, you go to the castle. It seems like people have been waiting for a long time. The award ceremony begins. Legend has it that, for a long time, all of Hyrule's people used a sword attached to a chest to detain a demon inside. The winner of the festival will have the right to keep it and this year it is called Vaati. But Vaati opened the box and caused the demons to escape, which also turned the princess into a stone statue.
He comes to cover the princess so unconscious, wake up the next day (press L), go to the king - Zelda's father. He said that it would take a whole sword to prevent the devil, but Vaati broke it. The Picori who live in the forest of Minish are the ones who make the sword and can also fix it. They are very small and just make the kids. So England was given the task of repairing the sword. You get a broken sword, and a map. 

For More You Can Check:-

#115376 Which episode makes you feel...?

Posted by aaronpawlak on 29 March 2018 - 02:55 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Hello,

Which episode of the anime makes you feel, either; Nostalgic, Sad, Angry or Happy the most, or maybe a episode that stuck in your memory as being a "classic" episode?For me; The episode that makes me feel real feelings the most; would be the episode in the first season where Ash almost released Pikachu to go live with the young Pikachu's. When I was younger, I didn't know that there would be more episodes and I expected that to be the last episode until the end of the episode where he doesn't leave after all. 

Another Episode which is actually a Movie Short, is where Charizard gets its head stuck in the pipe and it starts to cry and then all the Pokémon help to pull it out which doesn't work until Cubone, Marill and Raichu put there differences aside to help it and the other Pokémon. Another which always stuck with me in memory was the the one where, Ash's Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Team Rocket's Ekans and Koffing as well as Meowth where stuck on a island full of giant Pokémon. This episode stuck with me because it was a three part episode; which i know as the SS:Anne trilogy. So, tell me your most memorable episodes?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
Thanks

#115375 Friend System Update problem

Posted by aaronpawlak on 29 March 2018 - 02:53 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Hello,

My friend can't update his Nintendo 3DS, he has tried on his house, on a friend's house and on Peter Piper Pizza, but everything has failed. He has also been notified about the update on Spotpass, but nothing. What happens?

Please help

References:
Thanks

#115374 NES Zelda cart save issue

Posted by aaronpawlak on 29 March 2018 - 02:51 AM in The Lelda of Zelda

Hello,

So Sevin got this Zelda cart and it wasn't saving for him. The reasonable assumption was made that the battery was probably dead. The first thing I did when it got here was open it up and check the battery. 3.2 volts still. I checked that the spot welds on the tabs were good since Sevin also sent me a Super Metroid cart for battery surgery which turned out it's welds were popped so the battery would lose connection when the cart was shaken.I popped in the Zelda cart and there was already a virgin 'Link' on there with no equipment or deaths. I ran around, collected a little money, then let myself die and saved. I shut down and unplugged the cart for an hour. Came back, file was still there ok.

I created a second save file. Played and beat the first dungeon and saved it with no deaths. Unplugged and checked after a while, everything was still there.Created a 3rd save file and beat the first dungeon with no sword since I'd never done that before. Unplugged, checked later, everything still there.Previous tests were yesterday. Went to check it again now and the first save is just gone. Second and third slot are fine and load up without problems. Maybe the first save slot is damaged on the chip? Anyone have any ideas?

Please help

References:
Thanks

#115373 Zelda Low FPS

Posted by aaronpawlak on 29 March 2018 - 02:50 AM in The Lelda of Zelda

Hi everyone ,

My problem is that playing Zelda Breath of The Wild on Cemu, the FPS are around 12-14 outside.It increases considerable inside of shrines but I think that its not enough enjoyable.This is my PC information:AMD FX 8350 Black Edition
8 GB Ram  Graphic Card: Sapphire R9 270x 4GB I have overclocked the CPU, activated the GX2SetGPUfenceskip hack,mod fps++ , 9k Shader Caches, but anything improve the FPS Could anyone give me a solution please?

Please help

References:
Thanks

#115371 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posted by aaronpawlak on 23 February 2018 - 06:00 AM in The Lelda of Zelda

GONE

#115370 Zelda Breath of the Wild - Wii U vs. Switch

Posted by aaronpawlak on 23 February 2018 - 05:56 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

GONE