oddish's Content

There have been 72 items by oddish (Search limited from 20-February 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100545 Happy birthday oddish!

Posted by oddish on 15 June 2012 - 04:17 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Thank you everyone!

#98491 The scale of the universe

Posted by oddish on 26 April 2012 - 06:50 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Woooowwww.... this is so amazing....

#98453 151 artists 151 Pokemon

Posted by oddish on 25 April 2012 - 06:34 PM in Video James

Wow, this is so cool....

On the subject of professional artists doing Pokémon-related projects http://www.capturecreatures.com/ is worth checking out.

#98451 Wreck It Ralph (52nd Disney Film)

Posted by oddish on 25 April 2012 - 06:25 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Supposed to have a bunch of cameos from popular arcade game characters, including Mario... haven't heard too much else about this. Less excited about this than I was for Tangled or next year's Frozen, but hopefully it turns out to be a pleasant surprise...

#96208 Best 3DS ever

Posted by oddish on 29 February 2012 - 06:51 AM in Video James

Ahh that's adorable...

#96007 Cartoon Network's DC Nation

Posted by oddish on 23 February 2012 - 07:19 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Good stuff...

http://io9.com/58870...-all-over-again I wonder who the three super villains are going to be?

#95937 Cartoon Network's DC Nation

Posted by oddish on 22 February 2012 - 08:34 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Ahhh awesome. Love the designs so much. Batgirl looks adorable...

And yeah, those are bound to be fun. Tom Kenny Plastic Man is the best Plastic Man....

#95936 Poor Worf

Posted by oddish on 22 February 2012 - 08:25 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Awwww... haha makes me miss watching TNG...

#95894 Cartoon Network's DC Nation

Posted by oddish on 21 February 2012 - 08:11 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

This is the one I am most excited for...

#95680 Adventure Time!

Posted by oddish on 13 February 2012 - 06:56 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Saw those Slamacow Finn and Jake at Toys R Us yesterday. More toys is good. So far there hasn't been anything I like enough to buy, want to find something...

#95478 Pokemon downloads in Nintendo Zones hot spots

Posted by oddish on 03 February 2012 - 07:04 AM in Video James

Wow, hadn't heard of this. Pretty cool. And there are at least two near where I live that I would use...

#95412 Lego Lord of the Rings

Posted by oddish on 01 February 2012 - 07:02 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

So excited for this...

#95073 Funny Image Thread

Posted by oddish on 14 January 2012 - 07:11 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Posted Image

#94597 The Hobbit trailer

Posted by oddish on 21 December 2011 - 07:21 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Ahhhhh cannot wait. Sold on Martin Freeman being Bilbo, looks great!

#94266 Adventure Time!

Posted by oddish on 06 December 2011 - 06:40 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Get on it! I think you will like Holly Jolly Secrets...

#94180 Lego Batman 2: Super Heroes

Posted by oddish on 01 December 2011 - 08:29 AM in Video James

Awesome... can't wait. Does this mean they're doing a separate game with the Marvel heroes?

#94144 Nintendo releases pink 3DS with puppy decals

Posted by oddish on 30 November 2011 - 08:00 AM in Video James

So pretty... my favorite is that green one they showed off, but I don't believe that's actually been released anywhere. If I do break down and get one before there's a color I really really like, it'll probably be pink or red.

#94095 Nintendo releases pink 3DS with puppy decals

Posted by oddish on 29 November 2011 - 06:52 AM in Video James

Sigh... this is nice, but still holding out for the white or purple. Haven't been in any rush to get one, but feel like that's going to change after Christmas when everyone will have one...

#93948 The Muppets

Posted by oddish on 24 November 2011 - 11:26 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Me and Hanz are going this Sunday. Excitement!

#93947 What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Posted by oddish on 24 November 2011 - 10:37 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Watched The Secret of Kells last night. Definitely recommend it. Worth watching for the animation alone.

#93946 Manga Topicu

Posted by oddish on 24 November 2011 - 10:20 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

My MAL is linked in my signature. I have been reading more manga than watching anime lately. Have gotten kind of fed up with it since there seems to be less and less that's worthwhile every season, though there are some older series I want to watch once I have time.

But anyway, there's lots of manga series I'm following, but most only have new chapters released very occasionally.... The ones I'm particularly into right now would be...

7 Seeds -- post-apocalyptic horror shoujo/josei series, has some really awesome twists and is genuinely creepy at times
Berserk -- ahhh I am thinking of putting this on hold until it's finally finished, when it was good it was soooo good
Chi's Sweet Home -- cute cat doing cute things
Otoyomegatari -- historical fiction manga by the author of Emma, both are amazing, Emma is more romance, Otoyomegatari is too, but also clan politics and some adventure
Oyasumi Punpun -- bizarre, surreal and just incredible; this captures the feelings from growing from child to teenager to adult so well
Vinland Saga -- more historical manga, only this times with Vikings and lots more blood and fighting
Yotsuba&! -- thirding (or however many) this, funniest comic I've ever read, and one of my all-time favorites

That's probably the best of what I'm currently reading. Also buying and loving Kodansha's release of Sailor V and rerelease of Sailor Moon and so I've been rereading that series as it comes out.

#93876 Pokemon Black and White

Posted by oddish on 23 November 2011 - 07:38 AM in Video James

I am pleased with the amount of new furniture we've been getting lately. Working on the Rocket House right now...

#93874 Last Book You Read

Posted by oddish on 23 November 2011 - 07:32 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

I think this is also a topic that needs pinning...

Since last time I posted...

Read A Feast For Crows and I'm on A Dance With Dragons now. After this I'll be all caught up and be able to go look at the discussion and speculation. Sad that I'll have nothing else to read of this series until the next book is released, and there's no telling when that will be, considering George R.R. Martin's track record with getting these books out it's probably going to be quite a wait....

Read the first two books in the Temeraire series, His Majesty's Dragon and A Throne of Jade. First one was fun, second one was slow until the end. Not sure if I'm going to continue the series. Probably eventually. Especially if Peter Jackson does turn it into a movie/mini series, which he's talked about...

Read Tik-Tok of Oz and Scarecrow of Oz, and I'm now reading Rinkitink in Oz. Nearing the last of Baum's original Oz books. Not sure if I'm going to continue on to the rest of the Famous Forty after that or not...

Comics-wise, I'm getting caught up on Fables and finally finishing The Sandman right now. Also read Batwoman recently and it was really really amazing, and did everything right. Need to find more like that...

#93873 TV Shows you're watching/watched

Posted by oddish on 23 November 2011 - 07:14 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

I need to watch Dollhouse... I've started it several times but never hunkered down and watched it in earnest.

I also finished The Next Generation and started Deep Space Nine. Really enjoying it. I think I liked the 'everyday life on a starship' stuff in TNG more than the adventurey stuff, and DS9 is more of that...

And finally watched Tiger & Bunny, and it was really awesome.

Other than that just the usual...

#93872 Adventure Time!

Posted by oddish on 23 November 2011 - 07:01 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

No One Can Hear You was disturbing.... like on the level of the best episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog. The bit with the deer and his hooves is an image that I'm not going to be able to get out of my head for a while.... jeepers...

Also, Thank You is premiering today. This is the one that they thought was so good they had a sneak peak aired in theaters so it could qualify for an Academy Award, and it did. So really looking forward to it...