• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#16 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:05 AM

It's not too hard, but then, I'm not sure what problems you're contemplating on.

#17 Frau

Frau

???

• Chill Bro
  • 1,332 posts
  • XBox Live:Gen TastyCakes

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:22 AM

I got into this game a while ago, in September or something when the Call of Duty YouTube community finally got fed up up with MW2 and started posting different games. Thanks to the lovely Mr. Seananners, I found Minecraft.

My original world was on my brother's old computer and is now gone, which is sad because I loved my castle and my pyramid and my greenhouse haha. But I've started playing again since the new update came out. Finishing up a massive Sandstone pyramid (I've been collecting the sand for 3 days...). Not sure what I'll build afterward, but I like that this last update added so much new stuff.

#18 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts
  • 3DS:3007-8091-3997
  • NINID:HJWeasel
  • Steam:HJWeasel

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:05 AM

I have got a large house, a watchtower, a lighthouse, a bunch of smaller houses, a big churchlike thing and am still working on a wall to go around it.

#19 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

Here is how I have spent my morning:

Posted Image

Need to tidy up the bottom of the waterfall area though...looks kinda meh.

#20 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts
  • 3DS:2895-6825-5073
  • Steam:sczombie

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

so, i'm bumping this topic straight back to the top, because i found out what minecraft has been missing in short of the nonstop flow of new content being added to the game: ease.

i've recently installed the Single Player Commands mod, and with it i've started a new world (my original world had a really dull seed, and just about every building i completed was immediately deemed a failure/too much trouble to do over). my new world's been super awesome so far; with SPC i can pretty much just spawn whatever building materials i need and spend the majority of my time actually building. i've been noclipping from mountaintop to mountaintop, leaving behind awesome forts and redstone inventions... so i figure once i actually stop using the mod i can settle down in my little utopia and spend my ingame days just walking around and killing creatures... maybe enjoying the new adventure features that are supposed to come out in 1.8...

tl;dr- i love this game all over again.

#21 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

Images of my giant mineshaft.Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pokémon Center

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 James Cooper

James Cooper

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

still haven't picked up work on my silent hill school... I'm so close to being done. DAMN SON adventure update I'm psyched I'm gonna be running a server on a dedicated machine in my house dog. You guys are free to join I'll post up the deets when its live.

so, i'm bumping this topic straight back to the top, because i found out what minecraft has been missing in short of the nonstop flow of new content being added to the game: ease.

i've recently installed the Single Player Commands mod, and with it i've started a new world (my original world had a really dull seed, and just about every building i completed was immediately deemed a failure/too much trouble to do over). my new world's been super awesome so far; with SPC i can pretty much just spawn whatever building materials i need and spend the majority of my time actually building. i've been noclipping from mountaintop to mountaintop, leaving behind awesome forts and redstone inventions... so i figure once i actually stop using the mod i can settle down in my little utopia and spend my ingame days just walking around and killing creatures... maybe enjoying the new adventure features that are supposed to come out in 1.8...

tl;dr- i love this game all over again.

YEAH SON this is what I'm using to build my silent hill school. It's needed to keep the single player game interesting in the time before adventure update comes out. Apart from that, get on a multiplayer server and play without hacks, its the most fun to be had in the game.

Edited by Gul Dukat, 13 July 2011 - 07:15 PM.

#23 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:59 AM

I'm going to try to make Village Bridge. Have it mostly planned out on graph paper right now...just need to find a suitable location in my world for it. I don't really want to explore new areas until the adventure update hits.

#24 James Cooper

James Cooper

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

A minecraft server on a dedicated machine, run by none other than former KG resident SWAGKON.

http://174.2.73.201:25567/ <---- Visit this link to view a dynamic map of the server! You'll also be able to chat with anyone online at the time.

Come one come all post your MINECRAFT usernames and I will add you to the whitelist.

THE SERVER IP IS 174.2.73.201

We have a few nice addons to make the experience fun:

ANTI CREEP:
To protect our buildings, Creepers no longer destroy blocks, only players.

EASY CHOP:
Chop the bottom log of a tree, the whole thing comes down.

SIMPLEHOME:
Type /sethome and /home to set and teleport to your house!

PVP TIME:
PVP is off during in game daytime and ON during the night. Gives you one more reason to stay inside at night. PVPing someone in their own house is frowned upon.

We'll be hosting weekend PVP events using some fun addons like Vampire Infection once we get going and eventually will implement an economy/rewards system.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook....123965011028001

The server just went live today and we have 5 active members.

Have fun.

Edited by Swagkon, 19 July 2011 - 12:04 AM.

#25 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts
  • 3DS:2895-6825-5073
  • Steam:sczombie

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:32 AM

my name is sczombie.

are there any mods? if so i might pop on. if not i might still pop on, but the chances are heavily slimmed because i'm a busy motherFire Trucker and i love me some mod action.

#26 James Cooper

James Cooper

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

YOU KNOW IT MAN... tons of mods.

We got hookshot we got shops we got a ton of general stuff to make play more fun. We're adding an economy system. We got teleports. We got stargates.

We're gonna have 3v3 pvp wars with different mods and gametypes we just need 1 more guy SON.

Also I whitelisted you. If you're ever unable to connect it means I'm applying a mod and the server will be back up in like 2 seconds. I've got the server up 25/7

#27 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

Didn't you emoquit KG?

#28 James Cooper

James Cooper

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

I know theres a lot of minecrafters here and I've been promising a stable server for a while, and here it is.

#29 Ego

Ego

Super-Psychic

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • 3DS:3652-1929-9711
  • Steam:hornheado
  • XBox Live:hornheado

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:58 PM

I'd kinda been wondering the same thing. I mean, it doesn't bother me if you've returned, but I'm just a little confused.

As for the topic at hand, well, I'll let you know if I ever decide to give Minecraft a try. It's pretty cool that you've got this all set up though.

#30 James Cooper

James Cooper

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

Think of me as the masked vigilante of KG. You never know when I'll post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users