#1 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts
  • 3DS:2895-6825-5073
  • Steam:sczombie

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:47 AM

Did we forget to make one?

Well anyway, I a rather weird one last night (aren't they all weird?)

We were doing all night floatbuilding like we're doing tomorrow and Coach Ibarra told us all we had to run cross country at night to make up for missing practice all week but we kept running away from him so we could practice. And then there's a big blank spot as to what happened but then I'm on the road (it's still night time) and I see all of the others over on a grassy hill in a struggle with a bunch of people in trenchcoats and I sprint over and for some odd reason, their fighting with Nazis. I saw a handgun on the ground and picked it up then started firing, trying not to hit my friends, except for some people (notably Katie because I recall shooting her in the heart XD.gif). It turns out it was an airsoft gun and I was just giving the nazis welts, but I kept hitting them 'till they all got up and ran away. Then everyone else regrouped completely unharmed and we continued practicing the skit.

Yeah I know... I think it means something too mellow.gif

#2 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts
  • 3DS:3007-8091-3997
  • NINID:HJWeasel
  • Steam:HJWeasel

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

Wasn't last night, but a while ago...but anyway...

I was apparently a robot, as the real me had died sometime before and was secretly replaced with an exact duplicate with all of my memories. I had no idea and thought I was still real. Really bizarre feeling.

#3 Haku

Haku

If there were to be two omniscience's, I would be both!

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • 3DS:0087-2309-5973
  • PSN:SomaCruz89
  • Steam:SomaCruz89
  • XBox Live:RoboFrogMage

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:15 AM

I can't remember exactly, but it had something to do with Halo 3 online (Kinda like a Red vs. Blue thing). It was strange, but it was a fun dream, even though I can't exactly remember what it was. Yeah...Halo 3 online is addicting and I play it too much. Tongue.gif

#4 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:56 AM

I had one on Friday (yeah, not last night, but I hardly slept on Saturday) where I think my school work threw its hand in to screw me up rather badly. Recently I've been working on something called recursion, which is a function that repeats itself until it hits a base case, and then reverses back to the main calling program (like a drill).

This dream wound up having another dream inside of it, where I had this job at some place, and on my first day, I could take the crap that was happening, so I quit. When I woke up, I thought I actually quit some job, and told one of my friends, who suddenly got angry with me...

Meanwhile, still in a dazed state, I peered outside through a door that just appeared, and spotted a big flaming ball of something heading towards my current location.

"You don't see that everyday" I said as I gently closed the door. Moments after, the meteor hits the house, right in the living room. My dad comes running through the hallway yelling "what the helluvit is going on!?" and we found the big flaming ball of something in the middle of the room, partially cracked open. Inside was a series of well preserved VHS tapes with first hand raw footage of events in the past that could never have been captured on tape, like a true Neanderthal picking his nose. Right after we saw this as our ticket to loads of cash... I woke up... again... and sat there for a moment wondering "wtf?".

#5 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:03 AM

Forgive me for double posting, but this one was too awesome for me to wait before posting.

Las night, I drempt I was in this small village next to a rather large castle. We were supposed to be learning something in school, but I slipped out after a bit - the teacher was droning about something of disinterest.

Whilst wandering about the town and inspecting a few things, an army began rushing in to invade our lands. The first thing that came to mind was to alert the town and grab my sword. Upon running back into the classroom, the teacher looked at me with wild eyes for interrupting and demanded a fee for my bad behavior. Without thinking, I tossed over a gold shilling and yelled out that the town was being attacked. Everyone immediately got up and headed out to suit up.

Moments after, foot soldiers and torches were whizzing through the town, taking on and burning what they could to throw us into a frenzy of confusion. A knight ran up to me, I had my saber out, waiting for him. He swung, I dodged to the side and stabbed my blade into the slot of his armor at his waist. Picking up his blade and scabbard, I carried on.

Whilst running about, this wild looking lady came at me, and so I proceeded to pommel her lights out. I shouldn't have to kill everyone I meet. Noticing that the keep was about to be raided, I started running towards it. They broke through the large wooden doors and stormed in, I ran up the steps and chased after them. Taking them on with a few fellow fighters, we quickly smote them down. Turning about, I started walking out of the keep, when the wild woman swung in from above the archway, still trying to kill me. Whichever of the blades I was carrying (I had... 4 or 6 as far as I could remember) I pulled out, one of them slipped through her skull like pudding. She dropped her sword - which was jewel encrusted and made with some rather nice metals - and it fell into my hand. I saluted her and thanked her for the blade.

That's when I woke up.

Yeah, I like swords... and looting the recently fallen in RPG's

#6 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:40 PM

It hadn't even been a day yet, next time please edit your post instead.

#7 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:48 AM

Okay last night I dreamt that the school was having a big race that was going in groups of 10 or so and I was cut out to win my race. So I was waiting for my turn to start and I saw my group at the starting and I was about to run over to it but I had a hat on. I took it off only to find another hat underneath, so I kept tearing hat after hat off while stuffing them under my backpack (so they wouldn't get stolen)... and well that was about it

#8 Dekrem

Dekrem

Made you look?

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:22 PM

Nice! I started writing a dream journal about 3 weeks ago, so I actually remember some of my dreams now.

So I'm in this supermarket, and I buy some chocolate milk and cereal.

And then I go back to the supermarket on a different day.

I know, it's so exciting, am I right!?

Anyway, the second time I'm in the store, I buy more cereal, and a ticket to a concert. I get held up at the cashier by a French guy who mumbles a lot, and kinda looks like this guy:

I give him the cereal and ticket and it turns out I accidentally got two. [insert more excitement]

One of them turns out to be an "extension" requested by the leader of the rock band holding the concert. The French cashier explains that a few of the members of the band left for no reason, and took the leader's car, resulting in the extended ticket.

I've come to realize that my dreams make no sense.

Edited by Dekrem, 05 November 2007 - 11:23 PM.

#9 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

Get this...

Accordion and Stairway to Heaven.

I think you can imagine the shear awesome that dream was...

#10 Sabrage

Sabrage

Fresh Prince of Dead Air

• Members
  • 1,020 posts
  • XBox Live:Sabrage

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

Almost as awesome as the harmonica rendition of Misirlou.

I had a dream about going to Denver for a theater trip... And I didn't like anybody there, so I sulked around, and then I walked home. It was stupid.

#11 Guest_bobette_*

Guest_bobette_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

well I think I had the best dream ever.

Everyone turned into animals in this big ol building, right? and i was a horse! :D and then I ran around with my friend the gazelle. and a leopard, who surprisingly didn't try to eat us.

it was pretty awesome :3

#12 Spritek

Spritek

someone...somewhere...is pushing buttons

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Steam:Spritaek

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:45 PM

I tried keeping a journal of my dreams. Didn't work

I'm considering keeping a sketchbook instead.

I'm in City ruins, the buildings are modern-style skyscrapers. The sky is dark, everything is gray, nothing is happening, a sense of wonder as to what life was like when this was alive. I see images of people going about their daily life, appearing and disappearing. I feel more amazed than sad. In fact, I'm not sad at all. Then a rocket launches out of nowhere straight into the sky, not coming back. More curiosity. I then find out that people are making the ruins into rockets and sending them off into outer space. They see me. I start running. First some people are chasing me, then more, then even more to the point where I'm playing hide and seek with hundreds of angry people. A chunk of ceiling falls on my head, then I wake up.

When I wake up, I think to myself, "How many granola bars have I eaten?"

#13 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:56 AM

I dreamed that the lead singer from the Mars Volta came over to my house and I was all like "Cool! Do you play the drums?" and he says "Well I know how...."
So I run around myself finding different parts to a drumkit and tie them all together with rubber bands
And then he starts playing the drums XD.gif

#14 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:02 AM

I had one awesome dream...I was in some kind of restaurant, with all kinds of random people in it like some Dutch TV stars and stuff. Then I walk outside because I just saw someone arrive by plane from 20 miles away, I get there in about 2 seconds and it turns out to be the A-team. Then we team up and see how a man hanging from a fighter jet is throwing out harpoon like bullets. Then we grab a car which isn't locked for some reason, and it turns out to be as big as a cinema. And then for no reason, you SW and Hanz show up (Not kidding) and the car starts racing down the road while I LMAO and wake up.

That was so random. XD.gif

#15 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:37 AM

I had a dream about buying Rare Pokémon cards...that came out of nowhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users