a request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Medic

Medic

STANDING NEAR ZEE POINT DOES NOTHING!

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • Steam:Kabuto (gngrievous if you're searching will work too)

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

I'm really hoping Phaeon reads this because LM recomended him for this project, but any other semi-experienced sprite artists would be good too. I need some spriters or one reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dedicated spriter to work on some art for my upcoming game. I can't tell you much about the game (It's "top secret") But I can tell you that the spriting should be pretty easy for you. I need some 1 frame sprites in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga style. Here's what I need.

*Note: By one frame, I mean just a single slide like the bosses in the Final Fantasies, like IV and what not.

I need:
1. Knight in shining silver armor, armed with a Standing Bass as a shield, and a French Bow as a sword.
2. A daedric prince-ish looking guy playing the violin
3. Another knight, this time in gold armor, armed with a flute
4. A knight, yet again, this time in light blue armor, with a shield with a cello emblazoned on it and a lance
5. A knight, for the 4th time, with light green armor, a shield with a tuba, and a really huge one handed sword

these sprites should be about 100x100 at max. Thanks muchly for your time and hopefully you will be showered with gifts when you're done with your work. Or at least, you'll be in the credits.

#2 Phaeon

Phaeon

MAGIC!

• Bohemian Mafia
  • 1,768 posts
  • 3DS:0645-5817-4033
  • PSN:Phaeon17

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:23 PM

I'm certainly not "dedicated", so I'm not sure what he told you. I might be able to do some spriting (maybe), but I'm really not so good of an artist. Also, I can't sprite a bassist with a French bow (and that would be one huge and awkward shield).

If Ego were here, I'd recommend him. He's much better at pixel art and spriting. As it is... I'll think about it.

#3 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

Ego would be better for you. I'd offer, but I'm a little too busy at the moment.

#4 Medic

Medic

STANDING NEAR ZEE POINT DOES NOTHING!

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • Steam:Kabuto (gngrievous if you're searching will work too)

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

Phaeon, you could certainly sprite a German bow instead if you wanted to, and if you wanted to make some other minor alterations that would be fine too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users