Morimoto will be at Gamescom doing a presentation at 11 EST today!
Pokémon Sun and Moon
Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:37 AM
Decidueye might be the coolest starter ever.
Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:27 PM
AHhHHHHHHHHH OITS OUT
As of Day 1:
Play time: 10:19
Prowl (Dartrix) lv 25
Shokoract (Crabrawler) lv 22
Chop Shop (Charjabug) lv 24
Blot (Grimer) lv 23
Fletchling lv 18
Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:32 PM
Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:27 PM
Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:07 AM
It's ya boy.
This inactive member hopes to finish this game soon.
Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:52 AM
Decidueye (Hank) [Lv. 56]Vikavolt (Mandiblard) [Lv. 50]Araquanid (Dweevil) [Lv. 54]Shiinotic (Puffstool) [Lv. 52]Crabominable (Crawmad) [Lv. 52]Palossand (Waterwraith) [Lv. 52]
Cute Pikmin theme!
Some of my thoughts in an improvised format! (as of not having done a lot of after-the-game things)
- Great new Pokémon. Standouts: Araquanid, Palossand, Golisopod.
- Great difficulty, even after my early-game worries of it being too easy.
- New art style and proportions fit perfectly.
- Interesting new moves and abilities.
- Some great characters.
- Fantastic music, but...
- ...not enough music. Same Route theme repeated ad nauseum.
- Some characters, Lillie first and foremost, are way too passive to deserve the enormous amount of time spent on them.
- Not enough Pokémon variety, both wild and NPCs.
- Festival Plaza is a bad way to handle online.
- Rotom Pokédex is altogether useless.
- Routes are too short and too simple.
- Way too many cutscenes.
Great game! Though it shows some growing pains. Hopefully some of the lesser features are ironed out for the inevitable Time Diamond and Space Pearl!
To close, some of my personal stand-out music tracks since the music in this game is amazing! (YouTube doesn't do it justice!)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users