• 9,264 posts
  • 3DS:3007-8091-3997
  • NINID:HJWeasel
  • Steam:HJWeasel

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

Well I might wait for that one then.

#17 Haku

Haku

If there were to be two omniscience's, I would be both!

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • 3DS:0087-2309-5973
  • PSN:SomaCruz89
  • Steam:SomaCruz89
  • XBox Live:RoboFrogMage

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

I'm definately getting the 360 version. I've had nothing but problems with the PS3 versions of the AC games, but the 360 has always ran the game smoothly. It's cool that the WiiU's getting it, but I'm not getting a WiiU at launch, nor will I probably ever get one. I can't wait!

Edited by Haku, 05 March 2012 - 07:13 PM.

#18 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

4 Player co-op? I wonder how would that work...

http://www.eurogamer...as-online-co-op

Ubisoft's newly-revealed Assassin's Creed 3 will feature online co-operative play for up to four players.

That's according to Microsoft's Xbox.com product page for the game, which details the online features.

Online co-operative play for two to four players is mentioned. Is this a separate wilderness-roaming mode, similar to Red Dead Redemption? Or perhaps your friends will be able to join your campaign at certain points?

Standard online multiplayer for up to eight players will also return, similar to the last two Assassin's Creed titles, Brotherhood and Revelations.

Ubisoft has yet to announce any details on multiplayer for the game. We've asked for confirmation and will update if we hear back.

Assassin's Creed 3 features a new half-British, half-Native American protagonist named Connor and is set during the American Revolution. Ubisoft revealed the first trailer last night.

#19 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

http://playstationli...gence-of-minds/

Not sure if want.

#20 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

http://kotaku.com/59...ng-a-ton-of-dlc

Lots of DLC coming...

We were sent this image (below) over the weekend, reportedly a little note sent out by Ubisoft to GameStop stores patting them all on the back for their stellar efforts in bugging enough of you into preordering a game that they hit a quota.

After that's done, though, we're told that Ubisoft has formed a team specifically to create post-release DLC for Assassin's Creed III, and that there'll be enough of it to warrant some kind of "season pass" being sold for the game which would presumably entitle purchasers to a discount rate for buying all of it at once.

No mention of whether it's singleplayer, multiplayer or both, but seeing as the series has had some success releasing decent singleplayer DLC with Assassin's Creed II, hopefully it's something more substantial than just maps and skins for multiplayer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users