So...Halloween

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:25 PM

Halloween around here was mega depressing...no trick or treaters, I don't think anyone nearby even had any trick of treaters...I miss the days when everyone was out and I got like a truck load of candy. Ugh.gif
I did play Resident Evil for PS1 last night though, so not all bad...

#17 Blacktail

Blacktail

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Albert Wesker @ Nov 1 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Halloween around here was mega depressing...no trick or treaters, I don't think anyone nearby even had any trick of treaters...I miss the days when everyone was out and I got like a truck load of candy. Ugh.gif
I did play Resident Evil for PS1 last night though, so not all bad...

Sounds like you got quite festive.

#18 mdonut281

mdonut281

The more it tells, the less you know.

• Members
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:29 AM

Last night was crazy.

Went to Waikiki, where we were supposed to have a hotel party. However, people were rowdy before we got there, so they were limiting the people we could bring into the room. Through a stroke of sheer luck though, one of our attendees knew the front desk lady who was holding us back, and we were able to get our party going on. After a bit of partying, we went back downstairs to walk the strip.

We walked down at like... 1:30, 2 in the morning, so a lot of drunks and crazies were prevalent. A friend of ours from a nearby party found us, scared out of his mind, because he saw this guy get beat up by two other guys with a bat. Then, we came across this fight at McDonald's, which was going on for some time [cops were involved but were next to useless] and we saw this guy's freaking face get stabbed. D:

At that point I decided to go with another group of friends who had a room in town, as they were heading back to theirs and I wasn't in the mood for being the next statistic there. It's me, the guy who saw the two guys with the bats, his girlfriend, and my ex who journey back to the room. We stay there, get comfortable, and are about to fall asleep as the rest of the party comes back and demands payment for the room. My friend has thrown many hotel parties in the past, and hasn't demanded any fee from them [whom this party has attended many a time], so it was like a slap in the face when he was handed this "pay up or get out" shenanigans.

So my friend and I wander the Waikiki streets, trying to keep each other awake so we don't wake up dead or worse the next morning. After about 45 minutes of wandering, we come across the hotel party group I originally came across, and they decided to take us in. Then we had a sleepover thing, where no one sleeps and we all just talk story into the wee hours of the morning. Good times, haha, shame we had to check out at 10.

I loved this Halloween. :D

#19 Mega Grumpig

Mega Grumpig

• Members
  • 2,451 posts
  • 3DS:2895-6825-5073
  • Steam:sczombie

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:38 AM

stabbed in the face?! Stab.gif

#20 Cpt Axle

Cpt Axle

TOP HAT FALCON PUNCH!

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

Cool story brah.

Kinda funny - one of the guys in my class seemed to have been in a similar event to that drunken knife fighting incident recently. He walked off with a few war wounds and some of the ladies. He wasn't even part of the fight - some dude just tried to assault him when he walked into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users