This will be a Round Robin Tournament. You will battle every other Gym Leader in order to figure out placing. If you win a battle, you get 1 point for every Pokémon you still have available to battle (up to 6, obviously). If you lose, you obviously get 0 points because you don't have any available Pokémon left. Placement will be determined by final point total. If there's a tie, it will be settled by the winner of that particular matchup (for example, if Phaeon and I have the same amount of points, and he beat me in our match, he's ahead of me in ranking).
- Lyner (Flying) - 3611-1423-5596 (MST)
- Tsuno (Fire) - 3568-1100-1356 (MST)
- ParasiteQueen (Water) - 1120-0725-4456 (CST)
- Robo (Ice) -
- Akuma (Dragon) - (MST)
- oddish (Grass) - 1377-6566-0636 (EST)
- Linkmaster30000 (Bug) - 0346-8580-7332 (CST)
- Delsar (Rock) - (MST)
- Phaeon (Ground) - 3525-1374-0325 (CST)
- grimsleeper (Steel) - (CST)
- Frausky (Fighting) - (MST)
- Ego (Psychic) - 2451-4568-6460 (PST)
- Hanz (Ghost) - 1850-1023-1880 (EST)
- Trish (Dark) - 4298-4092-5308 (MST)
- Single Battle
- 6v6, no auto-level (aka "No Restrictions" on WiFi - grinding to Lv100 is highly recommended)
- No Wonder Launcher
- No duplicate items
- No switching items/moves between battles
If you have not picked your "representative" for the Tournament Chart, you may post your decision here.
If you have any questions concerning the Tournament itself, post them here.
Edited by Linkmaster30000, 19 July 2011 - 09:55 PM.