Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:53 PM

Requesting thread not be removed.

#18 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

Requesting thread not be removed.

I also request this, and I'm sure that that valentine broad agrees too.

Edited by Frausky, 05 May 2011 - 11:55 PM.

#19 Frau

Frau

???

• Chill Bro
  • 1,332 posts
  • XBox Live:Gen TastyCakes

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:10 AM

Regardless of whether or not the other thread was requested to be deleted by the OP, it probably should have been.

Personal drama is supposed to stay off the boards. I am getting so fed up with this Shaq-Fu. I won't delete the topic, I'll let Hanz deal with it.

Also, I don't really care about taking the Lord's name in vain, even though I am supposed to be a Christian. But honestly, is that really the only thing people are going to pick out to talk about in that post? Really? And sorry I told you to stop saying broad, which is a word that some find offensive. I don't think anyone would be excited if I went around calling people faggots (which, by the way, I don't do, because I'm very pro LGBT rights so don't even take it there). Obviously that's an extreme example, but you get the point.

And the post about me washing my sins away in the shower just rubbed me the wrong way, Sayakon.

I honestly don't get why it's so hard for people to act like rational human beings on the internet. You're acting like Fire Trucking 14 year old girls in some high school drama. Do you share all your personal beefs on facebook too? Go to each other privately, attempt to settle the matter. If that doesn't work and you are still being stalked, go to the authorities.

I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say this, but grow up. Quit acting like morons every time I try to keep peace around here. Look at me as an asshole or a Nazi or something if you want, I just want the boards to be drama free, as I would expect everyone else does too. Harmless trolling and spamming are fine, but this is just getting annoying.

Edited by Frau, 06 May 2011 - 12:13 AM.

#20 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

Alright, I see your points.

I generally don't take personal problems to message boards, or get people involved in drama that they don't need to be a part of, but I will make sure I continue to not do that.

And with the whole broad issue, it's just the term I generally use to refer to females.

Edited by Frausky, 06 May 2011 - 12:20 AM.

#21 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:19 AM

Double post. Ignore this.

Edited by Frausky, 06 May 2011 - 12:21 AM.

#22 Valentine

Valentine

Master of... Stuff.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • PSN:PM me
  • Steam:PM me
  • XBox Live:PM me

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:26 AM

Yikes, I was being ironic. Ya know, Lord's name in vain being offensive to some... like broad being offensive to some...? Personally, not being the OP, I didn't have anything to add to the topic or your post, sorry. I too am pro-equality, but I also pick and choose my political euphemism battles.

#23 Valentine

Valentine

Master of... Stuff.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:26 AM

I'm sorry. This doubled-posted somehow.

Edited by Valentine, 06 May 2011 - 12:27 AM.

#24 Ego

Ego

Super-Psychic

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • 3DS:3652-1929-9711
  • Steam:hornheado
  • XBox Live:hornheado

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

Two double posts in a row, that's kinda odd.

And I really do agree with Frau. I personnlly have just seen the trend of this sort of drama going up and up in the past couple months, and I've been pretty silent about it I think. But I honestly have been getting pretty annoyed by it. I'm not going to take a break around now with the Pokémon tournament coming up, but I've really thought about taking some time away from here because of it. High school gives me enough drama, I come here to get away from that stuff.

@Frausky: I can totally understand it if you use the term yourself(I myself don't find it offensive), but I think it was pretty unnecessary to "fix'd" Sayakon's post at the beginning of the thread. It makes it seem like you're doing more than just using it as a part of your everyday speech.

#25 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

Yeah, the reason I fix'd sayakon's post is because earlier he commented on me using that word, and the reason I said it again referring to Valentine is because as I was talking to her on skype I had just referred to her as one and thought she'd find it funny that I use that term on her again in a post. She thought it was the funniest thing she ever saw btw.

And the 2 double post thing is odd, but still unintentional.

Edited by Frausky, 06 May 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#26 Valentine

Valentine

Master of... Stuff.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:53 AM

I second the double post thing being weird. It was probably just a system hiccup. Oops.

#27 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

I second the double post thing being weird. It was probably just a system hiccup. Oops.

Well mine was just me being intelligent and instead of clicking "edit" i clicked "reply" and didn't realize this until I posted it.

#28 Ego

Ego

Super-Psychic

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • 3DS:3652-1929-9711
  • Steam:hornheado
  • XBox Live:hornheado

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:05 AM

Ah, so that was just something I didn't quite have enough background to understand, so that's makes sense now that I know what's going on.

#29 Frau

Frau

???

• Chill Bro
  • 1,332 posts
  • XBox Live:Gen TastyCakes

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:22 AM

Yikes, I was being ironic. Ya know, Lord's name in vain being offensive to some... like broad being offensive to some...? Personally, not being the OP, I didn't have anything to add to the topic or your post, sorry. I too am pro-equality, but I also pick and choose my political euphemism battles.

I realize you're being sarcastic or ironic or something of the same sort 90% of the time and I also realize that what I'm saying is to the extreme, but I'm fed up with all this. As I've told you, I have no problem with you whatsoever, you have lovely taste in music. I'm just annoyed with this whole thing being brought up here.

#30 Valentine

Valentine

Master of... Stuff.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

:3 Why, you have lovely taste in music too, Frau.

Maybe less airing of personal disputes that are not relevant to irrelevant people and less angst when one doesn't understand another person would help 10% of the time. I'd like to emphasize that personal issues really should be resolved personally and not through the forum or other people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users