Kaneda's Content

There have been 6 items by Kaneda (Search limited from 01-March 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#110444 Heres some boobs punching drawings

Posted by Kaneda on 18 April 2014 - 02:05 PM in The Arts

Masterpieces... 

#110432 The Expert

Posted by Kaneda on 18 April 2014 - 04:09 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Compared to this group of businessmen, he's a math. Compared to other Asians, he's just average. 

#110417 The SS Young Link

Posted by Kaneda on 16 April 2014 - 03:01 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

My bro was a member around the same time I was way back when. He went by Kanedawa, then later Aura Vision. 

Also, he may be on that list by another name, but I remember Booshawbunny was a friend of mine back in what we call "the day". 

#110416 10 Year Anniversary

Posted by Kaneda on 16 April 2014 - 02:56 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Like Hanz said, Robo is just short for Robokat. I remember you though, so maybe you'll remember me too now that I've said this.  :lol:

Yes, I most certainly do remember you sir. 

#110386 10 Year Anniversary

Posted by Kaneda on 15 April 2014 - 12:23 AM in Grooseland Talk Radio

Forgive me for being so out of the loop, but would somebody let me know what Robo's name was back in the day? That list of names he made gives me the impression that he's an old-schooler, and I'm trying to figure out how I might have known him. 

#110342 10 Year Anniversary

Posted by Kaneda on 13 April 2014 - 11:46 PM in Grooseland Talk Radio

So, I haven't been on in forever but I just got this email saying that KG has been around for a decade now and it's taken me down memory lane... Man, I remember being PM'd personally by Precious telling me to join his new forum. I miss those days when the internet was new to me and I had a ton of new friends from across the country...

I remember at first this was just a place for the hardcore Zelda Central folks to go... Me, Precious, FISSURE, Torn&Filthy, SilverSheikah, Hylian_Hanyou, Booshaw Bunny, and a few others I can't quite remember offhand... God I miss those times. I'd stay up all night chatting with all of them while eating cheese puffs and hoping my mom didn't catch me up so late. 

Well, Happy anniversary everyone!!