#33 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

KG and TFH had a forum war?

Heh, guess i never payed attention

It was more of a "let's post elaborate leaving messages showing our frustrations".

I was just being a bit childish and decided to post some nonsense along with it for good measure.

#34 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • PSN:fissure100
  • XBox Live:fissure100

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

It was more of a "let's post elaborate leaving messages showing our frustrations".

I was just being a bit childish and decided to post some nonsense along with it for good measure.

Ah, its been so long lol, TFH is kind of a distant memory now.

#35 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

It seems like a lifetime ago. Spit in his final day of talking to me was like "I'm going to make the forum a million times better!"

... Then he disappeared for good.

#36 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• 3,685 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

I know right? I'm amazed I can remember some of the stuff I recall from back then. It helps I have a whole lot of the images and some text files saved.

#37 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

Here's another one.

Posted Image

#38 Ego

Ego

Super-Psychic

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • 3DS:3652-1929-9711
  • Steam:hornheado
  • XBox Live:hornheado

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

Chiming in about how TFH totally does feel like a really long time ago. I mean, if I knew of you back of TFH then I've known you longer than any of my IRL friends, which is pretty incredible to me.

As for the topic at hand, I'm trying to stay out of it in public. Carry on.

#39 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

XFD

Weren't you the one who got mad whenever shared a convo with you to Valentine. Now you're publicly displaying past conversations.

#40 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Wesker, I think the only logical conclusion is that Hanz, LM, and Frau have made a bropact to make your life hell by no longer making you a moderator.

Happy?

#41 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Duh. There's no other way I can prove that I was a mod. Totally different than sharing random things someone says.

#42 Frausky

Frausky

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Torn wins this topic

#43 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• 3,685 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

Here's another one.

Posted Image

Since you're obviously choosing not to respond to my posts, I'll cut to the chase as well.

If I said something like this I'd try to hide it.

#44 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• 3,685 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

Chiming in about how TFH totally does feel like a really long time ago. I mean, if I knew of you back of TFH then I've known you longer than any of my IRL friends, which is pretty incredible to me.

As for the topic at hand, I'm trying to stay out of it in public. Carry on.

When were you active on TFH? I think I left in 2006. Could check the timestamp on some files for the exact date but I'm too lazy to check. Knowing I've known some of you (Torn, etc.) for almost ten years makes me feel unexplainably old. Ugh.

#45 Frau

Frau

???

• Chill Bro
  • 1,332 posts
  • XBox Live:Gen TastyCakes

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

You are bitching about not being a mod on a forum where the mods don't do anything because there's nothing to do. We have about 15 active members and there's hardly ever any trouble. Honestly, you're spending so much time and energy on this that it's just coming off as odd. I understand feeling like you were wronged or something, but at a certain point you need to just let it go. I mean, goddamn dude, don't you have anything better to do than bitch about this? I certainly have better things to do than deal with all this bitching. You've been active for a long time, you contribute, that's all great, but what is it exactly that you're looking for?

Are you so starved for some small amount of power that you're just going to keep droning on and on about being a forum mod? I don't get it. Do you want to feel superior to regular members? Honestly, all that comes to my mind is that you've got some sort of ulterior motives. It's weird that you're so obsessed with this.

You're being obnoxious and I hate to be so blunt because you're a good guy and all, but it's getting ridiculous. If this were some huge forum, sure, I'd get this. But this is fucking KG. The mods are janitors with nothing to clean. Just chill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users