46 replies to this topic

#16 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

tl;dr
There is no reason to keep me as a forum mod for nearly half a year, only to suddenly demote me without even telling me.
Also, I'm very upset at the ignoring. I would have thought staff wouldn't do that.

There's no point for you being mod...?

#17 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

Even if that's so, I still should have been informed. Also, what about DP? By your logic, shouldn't he be demoted too?

Edited by Albert Wesker, 02 May 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#18 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

Even if that's so, I still should have been informed.

You know without being informed. Perhaps they say it as superfluous as to telling you. Or perhaps they didn't tell you because you get irrate over pretty minute things I've noticed (no offense).

#19 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

No, I don't know without being informed. For all I know, this was just the result of some more testing, since my member title created for my forum mod in still intact.

#20 Torn

Torn

You're not in control

• Members
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

1. Index--> The Moderating Team.
2. No moderating powers.

= SUCCESS.

#21 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

I don't care, I want a fucking answer, and I want to stop being ignored whenever I ask why.

#22 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • PSN:fissure100
  • XBox Live:fissure100

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hanz isn't on the forum yet >.>

#23 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

Wrong. I asked him 2 days ago.

#24 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Wrong. I asked him 2 days ago.

Uh, all i said was he's not on the forum now, so i'm not wrong

#25 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

So you weren't at TFH? Then you do have no idea why.

Basically I was the only admin that actually did anything for YEARS there, and then in like 2008, some guy who had just been promoted to admin took the whole site down, even though it wasn't his decision to begin with, and he didn't even ask me. I lost my admin and my sense of being respected and recognition. Now history is basically repeating itself, and that's why I'm so intent on getting it back...because I wasn't informed the first time, and I wasn't informed this time. I'm not going to just let this go. I don't care how many people tell me to forget TFH, because I'm not going to. I put a crap load of my time on the internet into that place...I won't forget it so easily.

At the very least, he should actually respond when I talk to him.

Not to ruin your day, but I actually registered and frequented TFH before I registered at KG. July 2004, to be exact. This was around the time Precious constantly pestered me to come to KG. (it was actually pretty funny) Some might even remember I even made my own forum at one point. I know Haku sure does. ( :Heart: Haku) TFH turned to shit at some point. Me, and about 15 other KG'ers all made extensive, several page pleas why we thought it had and left that place forever. I still have the file of mine.

Please don't pull this 'holier than thou' bullshit on me. Especially if you don't know all the facts. Internet seniority means nothing. You weren't on the old KG. Would it be normal for me to hold you fucking accountable for that? C'mon man. I don't give a shit about moderatorship, entitlement or internet pride. I care about the people, the conversations, the memories. No matter how corny and stupid that sounds, especially when talking about people I've never, and will probably never see in real life, that is what matters to me.

Whether or not you agree with me, frankly, doesn't make me hot or cold in the slightest. I think you're a cool guy with one hell of an opinion, but sometimes you have to take things as they are, at face value. Shit happens.

#26 Hanz

Hanz

Social Justice Cleric

• Monster Coach
  • 9,264 posts
  • 3DS:3007-8091-3997
  • NINID:HJWeasel
  • Steam:HJWeasel

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

We haven't responded because you are not saying anything new in every message in the last month. LM, Frau and myself have told you so many times that we just don't need it right now. Robo isn't mod of the robots in disguise forum just because his group is called that.

You had mod powers for a week and then you went off and abused them. You got suspended and lost them. That was in November. End of story.

#27 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Yeah yeah, I know all about the dumb 'forum wars', which i though were totally stupid, that KG and TFH had.

#28 Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
  • Members
  • -2,487 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Uh...no. You gave them back to me, do you not remember?

#29 FISSURE

FISSURE

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Well this just got kind of awkard

#30 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Yeah yeah, I know all about the dumb 'forum wars', which i though were totally stupid, that KG and TFH had.

You knew all about these things you call 'wars' and you did not know I was a member at TFH?

Were you living under the proverbial rock at that time on TFH or are you just saying this because you heard it somewhere?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users