• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aaronpawlak

aaronpawlak

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:11 AM

Hello,

In the beginning of the game, Princess Zelda arrives at the smith Smith because of a very interesting Picori festival and she wants to go with him (I put him in English - because everybody calls me Zelda will call me in English - happy ^^). When he wakes up, go down and meet Zelda and Smith. You will receive the sword of Smith and get 20 rupees in the chest, then go with Zelda to the festival. Zelda travels a lot, go and talk to her, finally stop at a store, where Zelda is the winner and pick one of three beautiful gifts, she chose the shield to give to England. You can press A to use the shield. Go north to reach Hyrule Castle. On the way, you will meet one of the fruit (seeds) and you will not be able to pass. The seeds will hit you, you go to the castle. It seems like people have been waiting for a long time. The award ceremony begins. Legend has it that, for a long time, all of Hyrule's people used a sword attached to a chest to detain a demon inside. The winner of the festival will have the right to keep it and this year it is called Vaati. But Vaati opened the box and caused the demons to escape, which also turned the princess into a stone statue.
He comes to cover the princess so unconscious, wake up the next day (press L), go to the king - Zelda's father. He said that it would take a whole sword to prevent the devil, but Vaati broke it. The Picori who live in the forest of Minish are the ones who make the sword and can also fix it. They are very small and just make the kids. So England was given the task of repairing the sword. You get a broken sword, and a map. 

For More You Can Check:-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users