18 replies to this topic

#16 Robo

Robo

Teiou no Neko

• Histories Greatest Monster
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:58 PM

3 Sisters

I would've much preffered none of them myself.

#17 Kelsey

Kelsey

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • PSN:Gokiburi-sama

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:18 PM

Pain-in-the-backside high school fresh-fish younger brother, 15 as of yesterday.
Older half-brother, 25, I think.
I just turned 18 on September 8.

See, I was adopted as a baby and I never knew my biological parents... My adoptive parents, though, found my biological mother and I've been in contact with her. It's probably better that I haven't been in contact with my biological father because he was an a**hole and was abusive. So, I'd probably be trying to find a way to kill and/or main him if I knew where he was. I told Dad that if the guy's ever in Columbus I hope I find his address and can get my hands on some anthrax or something. I REALLY wanna hurt him because if it wasn't for A**man I'd have known my biological family.

Anyway, I don't know exactly how much older than me my half-brother is. He's around 25 as best I know. My little brother isn't my blood brother, he's adopted too.

Don't tell him, but he's as good as my biological brother... And if any of those gods-cursed seniors (most of whom I've gone to school with and have experienced their a**holeness first hand because of that) at his school so much as touch him, they answer to ME. And I... Well, I don't have a very pleasant reputation when people mess with/gossip about my friends, so imagine what'll happen if they eff with my family.

NOBODY messes with my brother 'cept me.

#18 Owlface

Owlface

BREAK THE TARGETS

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:40 AM

I just have one younger sister (age twelve). We're pretty much exact opposites, aside from our random/silliness. She's a complainer and constantly tattles on me to my dad for the smallest things. She also seems to have no control over what she says, so she's always pouring out things you don't exactly want everyone to know. But besides the fact that she is one of the only people I know whom I truely find annoying, I guess I love her, and if you mess with her, I'm not afraid to whup up on your ashhh.

#19 Dekrem

Dekrem

Made you look?

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:00 PM

I have an older brother, 26. Never felt really close to him; not because he's a jerk or anything, more because I've never been willing to feel close to family in general. But we hang out whenever he's home for the weekend and I'm home on vacation, so, I don't know, it's stuff.

Edited by Dekrem, 29 September 2007 - 05:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users